BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
DISCUSSION ONLY: Snow/rain/slopfest potential Tuesday 11/27/2012

famartin

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it looks right now, I'll be getting more snow than you here in SE PA, but who knows, you may be laughing in my face tomorrow. If Monmouth County can manage to jackpot this event, then something's definitely up.

I think you'll do better tomorrow as well. Those h925 warm tongues always kill us here. But as with the last storm, I only expected a sloppy inch here. This time, I think it will be just that. But hey, you never know for sure.

6Z GFS noticeably warmer... no way it can do anything but rain at TTN based on its soundings.

If the rain/snow depictions are right on the Intellicast maps, Berks and Lehigh Counties are rain, and most of Northampton is snow. Still, as of right now, your assessment seems to be correct, as it's pretty warm well north and west of I-95.

IDK, I think they might've given me permanent mod powers for this forum only. You'd have to talk to the other mods.

I asked for Storm Mode to be activated for Philly-only during the last busto event. The admins must not have taken you off. No biggie. I don't think this event will need much if any moderation in this forum, anyway.

I asked for Storm Mode to be activated for Philly-only during the last busto event. The admins must not have taken you off. No biggie. I don't think this winter* will need much if any moderation in this forum, anyway.

Fixed.

And sorry about the obs previous post, was just waking up and quick posted that through tapatalk.

Archived