Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't someone find a model run ANYWHERE that shows this thing come in? there's always at least on errant fantasy out there that offers some bargaining delusion that things are as bad as they seem - come on?

what does the Japan model have? Hell, don't the Brazilians run a model ?

can't someone find a model run ANYWHERE that shows this thing come in? there's always at least on errant fantasy out there that offers some bargain delusion that things are as bad as they seem - come on?

I think Tom Brady has one

can't someone find a model run ANYWHERE that shows this thing come in? there's always at least on errant fantasy out there that offers some bargaining delusion that things are as bad as they seem - come on?

In 12 hours the pressure tendency maps will start being posted, clearly indicating the sfc low is heading inside the benchmark

This was the best I could find Tippy

I believe looking at water vapor imagery, the southern stream system is showing more of a stronger system then modeled and is moving more north then modeled. Also appears that the upper level northern stream disturbance is digging more with flow veering to a SW to NE flow with time in the short range, RAP model shows this well. Again how much faith I put into the RAP beyond 6-12 hours is a toss up.

LOL

Seriously we have 1 buoy left out along 70/40...the ACK buoy. All the others are adrift or already grabbed by the cutter. The Georges Bank buoy is halfway to England, it's now crossed 40/49

NOAA spent months getting comments from the maritime community on 44018. They moved it to a spot where it would be better for the shipping lanes entering Boston. It went adrift right after they put it there in early March and 9 months later it's not even on the schedule for replacement.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44018

I believe looking at water vapor imagery, the southern stream system is showing more of a stronger system then modeled and is moving more north then modeled. Also appears that the upper level northern stream disturbance is digging more with flow veering to a SW to NE flow with time in the short range, RAP model shows this well. Again how much faith I put into the RAP beyond 6-12 hours is a toss up.

I noticed that a bit but I don't have a great eye for it...any mets can comment?

Archived