Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is. He should have known better. A TV celebrity likely has enemies who would love to bring him down and that they did....he's done in CT at least...

Why did he post that crap on Facebook, I mean really?

It's too bad he's gone as I can't stand Rachel Frank's tone of voice, it's like Minnie Mouse talking about the weather.

I don't think he's necessarily done. It was a private cybersex conversation on chat. He should have known by her responses that she wasn't really into it, but really -- would he have been fired for calling a 900 #? It's the same thing. Not sure it's a fire-worthy offense unless he was doing it on company time instead of doing the weather. I just think the whole thing is silly.

I don't think he's necessarily done. It was a private cybersex conversation on chat. He should have known by her responses that she wasn't really into it, but really -- would he have been fired for calling a 900 #? It's the same thing. Not sure it's a fire-worthy offense unless he was doing it on company time instead of doing the weather. I just think the whole thing is silly.

in the internet age-it's different. Fox TV didnt want the bad publicity. (also who knows, maybe they didnt like him and used this as a chance to get out of their contract with him and dump him.... He's down to Ch 3 and 30 for CT TV channels that he hasn't worked for...He's certainly not going back to Ch 8 and definitely not going back to Fox.....I'd say he's done around here.

Archived