Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I was thinking from a ptype perspective. I mean yeah...nothing was off the table, but I became more concerned about ptype. Kind of hard to think we would get whiffed when the guidance made such a jump the night before...something that has signified a trend with past events.

Yes, As in rain instead of snow, The only thing that was pretty remote at that point was a cutter, Even though a whiff possibility was mentioned but refuted by some

It's been an interesting Fall in terms of storminess and forecasting. Sandy was the easiest, but such a highly unusual track...the last second shift east of the November 7th storm to hit NYC and CT., and then this storm. The last two both featuring things I didn't totally expect..but weren't impossible.

We still have a shot at our first measurable snow in November in awhile but it could still go either way towards a little more substantial or a total mess. I do like that models are still trying to spin it up a bit as it moves out.

Yeah I think we'll see some. Won't be much in all likelihood but better than nothing

Archived