Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EC ens mean QPF went SE some, but I still have the 0.25" line running from PSF-CON-IZG with 0.50" crossing CC Canal. That's probably the only hope Kevin has left. I think it's close to time to fold though.

Yeah we are looking good IMO Pike south. That's a solid advisory event at least. We may see that bump north with the 12z ens. The ebb and flow of some folks is fascinating to watch.

Yeah we are looking good IMO Pike south. That's a solid advisory event at least. We may see that bump north with the 12z ens. The ebb and flow of some folks is fascinating to watch.

The problem is the mean slp goes outside of the BM. So of the 50 or so ec ens members there's probably only a few that are really amped up which allows for that much QPF that far NW. I'd probably give the whole 12z suite a chance and then punt if need be.

The problem is the mean slp goes outside of the BM. So of the 50 or so ec ens members there's probably only a few that are really amped up which allows for that much QPF that far NW. I'd probably give the whole 12z suite a chance and then punt if need be.

These next few weeks will be abysmal

yeah it's like 3rd and 30 from our own 5 yard line right now...and Sanchez is our QB....and he's drunk...playing against the 85 bears defense.

Archived