Monty
November Mid-Long Range Discussion

MillzPirate

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah...it sucked...I only got 58"

no, don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining

I meant not only did we get a ton of hits, but there were a whole lot of storms that just missed us too that I forgot about

it was an exciting winter, probably more so than 09/10 because except for the thaw in mid/late JAN, we were seemingly tracking storms one after the other all winter

09/10 otoh was streaky (DEC & FEB)....just the two best snow streaks in my life

At the same time, before that you guys had two historic winters in 7 years (2002-03 and 2009-10)...just saying.

True, but i think most people would rather have average winters every year. Versus having 2 record breakers in 7 years and have so many painful ones in the past 12 years.

True, but i think most people would rather have average winters every year. Versus having 2 record breakers in 7 years and have so many painful ones in the past 12 years.

Yeah, I get that people would like every winter to at least be "average". But, that's just how things average out in the Mid-Atlantic. A lot of not very snowy winters, some decent ones, and every once in awhile a blockbuster to even things out.

Haven't seen the 192 panel yet but the euro is not going to make many friends on the EC this run. 850 low is in the oh valley. I think we know the end of the story without seeing the rest of the run.

next

Haven't seen the 192 panel yet but the euro is not going to make many friends on the EC this run. 850 low is in the oh valley. I think we know the end of the story without seeing the rest of the run.

That's what its ens mean was doing last night and where the GFS vort would argue for the low track. The good news is that it's still a 192 hr prog and the guidance remains all over the place. I think a track n of us is the most likely one but you can always hope and knowing you, you will. whistle.gif

That's what its ens mean was doing last night and where the GFS vort would argue for the low track. The good news is that it's still a 192 hr prog and the guidance remains all over the place. I think a track n of us is the most likely one but you can always hope and knowing you, you will. whistle.gif

Ha! I'm an eternal optimist. What can I do? lol

If we get a half dozen flakes on the front end then I will claim success (and victory).

sad that with -NAO, we still get a cutter

Archived