• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
To the posters of the NYC sub-forum

Rib

I think I can safely speak for our sub-forum when I say our thoughts and prayers go out to you guys. I am seeing the descriptions and pictures that are just getting me very concerned. When people on this forum are losing houses it hits much closer to home than just some people on the news. I hope everyone on there is okay and we are thinking about you guys.

-The Philly Sub-Forum

Nice words Rib. I echo your words.

I have most of my family spread out from the Islip NY, westward into Manhattan. We are awaiting word on the status of my grandparents home which suffered tidal flooding along the south shore for the first time in 60+ years.

It's going to be a rough time ahead for them and many NYC forum (as well as our Jersey Shore) posters.....my best wishes to them all going forward.

If I wasn't on 5 post count yesterday... I was gonna post in NYC thread how 'their' reports were better than ALL local and national live news channels combined at the time.

You could truly sense the effort from them getting in as many reports as possible...and it was much appreciated.

Somebody should post there...tellin them about this thread.

Thoughts and prayers to them.

My aunt uncle, 2 cousins and my grandma live near in Staten Island , New Brighton. My aunts work, one of the hospitals in Staten Island lost a section of their roof. They were evacuated. So the effects up there hit close to home.

Archived