• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Hi Guys

Rib

A bit OT but since the weather has calmed down I wanted to post this. I haven't been around due to my bout with insanity but I vow to come back as we head towards winter. You guys usually behave well so only light handed moderation is necessary but I feel like I've abandoned you guys over the past 6 months. I'm still a mod and if someone is causing trouble on here always feel free to pm me. I maybe insane but I still know how to moderate this board.

Good to see you again Rib...no apologies needed.

Looking forward to sharing snow to mix to rain disappointment obs as per usual this season.

Sent ya a pm, feel free to message me if you want to vent/talk.

Hang in there man.

Same with me Rob, you need anyone to talk to just gimme a shout.

This is why I love this sub-forum so much. You guys are the best. We may not have the most posts but we have some fine posters and Lee but what are going to do? Jk Lee. Now with this extra-sub-whatever Sandy, please don't make me kick ass. Keep the weenie posts to a minimum. I think some weenie posts actually help a subforum because they show passion but don't get too crazy or else I will get another Sandy to come over and lay the smackdown on some candy asses.

Archived