• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Mid to late October disco/banter thread.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.48 rain , Tstorm with pea size hail last night. Muggy day. Next week looks warm.

i don't think it's a torch (though very mild stuff lurking not far away) but don't see it averaging out particularly cool either. if there's an abundance of clouds around, i suppose daytime temps may not be that high, but would be offset by milder overnight lows. if there's sun, most of the days should have no trouble getting well into the 60s i'd think. better chance for "cooler" temps might actually be eastern areas as HP well N tries to turn light BL flow a bit NNE.

and fwiw, just a crude r&r of MEX would yield solid Above.

i don't think it's a torch (though very mild stuff lurking not far away) but don't see it averaging out particularly cool either. if there's an abundance of clouds around, i suppose daytime temps may not be that high, but would be offset by milder overnight lows. if there's sun, most of the days should have no trouble getting well into the 60s i'd think. better chance for "cooler" temps might actually be eastern areas as HP well N tries to turn light BL flow a bit NNE.

and fwiw, just a crude r&r of MEX would yield solid Above.

that said, as calendar flips to NOV, we should manage at least a temporary period of AOB normal temps. would probably be a really nice delivery of arctic air later in the season.

that said, as calendar flips to NOV, we should manage at least a temporary period of AOB normal temps. would probably be a really nice delivery of arctic air later in the season.

Yes real cold Mid Novie, next week looks AOB as you said, unless its cloudy. No abnormal chilly weather at all, not sure where all that comes from.

I agree about next week. I think by mid week and especially beyond the overall (including both min and max) turns mild. But the beginning of Novie still looks pretty nice if you like more interesting wx.

I agree about next week. I think by mid week and especially beyond the overall (including both min and max) turns mild. But the beginning of Novie still looks pretty nice if you like more interesting wx.

Could foresee a SOS or wicked strong CF like 11/89 to usher in winter like conditions. possible tropical inflow,connection, not a TS but inflow.

63 and sunny on October 20th at 8am........lol. Heading to Foxwoods to play Lake of Isle, never dreamed I would be in shorts and a golf shirt in North Stonington Ct this time of year, forecast is sunny and 70.

What happened to Kevins no cold this month anywhere? Another massive ++departure today and above normal all next week. Julie just walked in from getting coffee and is laughing saying it feels like summer and where is fall.

KFALLFS need to get things right ASAP

63 and sunny on October 20th at 8am........lol. Heading to Foxwoods to play Lake of Isle, never dreamed I would be in shorts and a golf shirt in North Stonington Ct this time of year, forecast is sunny and 70.

What happened to Kevins no cold this month anywhere? Another massive ++departure today and above normal all next week. Julie just walked in from getting coffee and is laughing saying it feels like summer and where is fall.

KFALLFS need to get things right ASAP

Manky here at your destination, ground is soaked /63/63, ground fog and clouds, bring a sweater

Manky here at your destination, ground is soaked /63/63, ground fog and clouds, bring a sweater

LOL a sweater for 63 at 8am when our tee time is 1230 under sunny skies and 70 degree temps.................LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I love ya Steve, will text later, and see you soon.

TORCH TORCH TORCH TORCH

Archived