• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

I don't have an issue with him at all. I like his drunk tirades.

His sports forum drunken rants are priceless.

I see you guys will finally be getting a little bit of the Fall chill that we've had the past couple of days. Enjoy. It's been a nice change.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he's just as nervous as the New Englanders, and well, just about everyone else north of the Mason/Dixon.

Well I wouldn't sweat it too much for now. I think we all know what we fear right now, but give it 5 weeks or so. And even then, December and January are no always the same. We'll have to see what the QBO values are for last month. I checked yesterday but they did not update. 30mb might be going up, but 50mb could still be falling. That would still help If the sun quiets down.

Actually, one in particular.

Oh I know.

No sh--. Just tell me that last cfs2 weekly is correct and I'll happily endure the torch...

It tends to flip flop quite a bit. I have noticed the monthly forecasts tend to be a little more realistic, at the end of the preceding month. Regardless, not sure it matters right now...it's only early October.

Scott was close to melting down during 10/29/11 last year...don't let his diversion of 2/29 fool you.

I probably would have if I didn't drive to work that night to stay over. At least I saw snow.

Actually here's a secret. You want to know what made me feel better? The fact that Ray was sucking subsidence and got 5.5" or whatever it was. LOL. It's never fun when he gets smoked and I'm down the drain.

Archived