Newest Member
    Monty
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen.

If we had another period like the 80s here in winter...I cannot imagine the garbage that would be spewed.

I was in Waterville ME for 86-90. Great winters every year. Snow before Thanksgiving, never saw the ground until mid-late March. Jan 87 (or maybe 88) was epic...snowed for days on end, or at least that's how I remember it. Massive flooding in Srping of 88 ended ski season a bit early, but other than that, great winters.

I was in Waterville ME for 86-90. Great winters every year. Snow before Thanksgiving, never saw the ground until mid-late March. Jan 87 (or maybe 88) was epic...snowed for days on end, or at least that's how I remember it. Massive flooding in Srping of 88 ended ski season a bit early, but other than that, great winters.

'86-'87 and '87-'88 were actually good winters in SNE....but otherwise it was hideous. The worst period was '88-'92. Also two back to back awful winters in '84-'85 and '85-'86.

'86-'87 and '87-'88 were actually good winters in SNE....but otherwise it was hideous. The worst period was '88-'92. Also two back to back awful winters in '84-'85 and '85-'86.

IIRC, 90-91 saw some early snow - right around Thanksgiving maybe? The rest of the winter was cold, and somewhat snowy, no?

IIRC, 90-91 saw some early snow - right around Thanksgiving maybe? The rest of the winter was cold, and somewhat snowy, no?

Def not that winter. Maybe '89-'90 with the '89 thanksgiving storm? But the rest of the winter def wasn't cold. We torched obscenely after the historic December 1989 cold.

Def not that winter. Maybe '89-'90 with the '89 thanksgiving storm? But the rest of the winter def wasn't cold. We torched obscenely after the historic December 1989 cold.

In 1990, I had a roommate from Washington State - he came to my parents house for Thanksgiving. I swear it snowed. Either that or we just got plastered and I can't remember ****.

Either that, or he ate that mushroom in the shape of a weenie.

It would make sense. I think Kevin was high tonight. He was all serious about the flakes....then commented on me being drunk, and then never was heard from again. That screams overdose on shrooms from Kevin. I hope he sleeps well.

It would make sense. I think Kevin was high tonight. He was all serious about the flakes....then commented on me being drunk, and then never was heard from again. That screams overdose on shrooms from Kevin. I hope he sleeps well.

Imagine how potent those are with all the fertilizer.

Regardless, looks like south of the pike special with 1-3 in the hills tomorrow.

:weenie:

Will ya stop bothering these fine SNE folks?

I'm bothering them because they are fine, you try to run the board, and are no fun and just yell at me. Plus they take the time to explain things, and I'm really getting to like Weatherfella, I believe he and I are one of a kind. Iffen it makes ya feel any better, I posted over on our loser forum, where everyone is yawning and pissing and moaning about the lack of weather except cold (one thing you and I agree on). So relax, have a great night, if they want me outta here, I will gladly leave. Plus they're funny. You're not. :lmao:

Archived