• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

80/67, a high of 85. A warm day but we walked 18 at Donnybrook and it was awesome. Warm enough that the ball came off the club like liquid but cool enough with the breeze and elevation that it was a comfortable walk. The heat just doesn't have any teeth this Summer. From the tips.

Even with irrigation, even in gods country, things are burning up:( How did you play?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick question and curious so this is directed towards Will and Robert, but why is it fine for people that have no ****ing lives obviously to come into the sne thread and start **** on a weekly basis. Maybe I missed it but do any of you guys go into the MA subforum and start ****? I never go there its like watching paint dry.

What the hell is going on, the thread in off topic is a ****ing disgrace and people are just being left out to dry, stupid ****ing idiots like ALLDUMB think they are clever with there stupid little one liners and quick jabs. I mean is this really still about Pete, my God get a ****ing life.

Straight from BOX AFD today

I'm not sure how they're seeing dews mostly in the 60s for late week...especially if they include the interior. Some other regional AFDs...

ALY

THU-SAT...EXPECT DRY CONDITIONS...AS A SFC HIGH SLOWLY BUILDS INTO

THE REGION FROM THE GREAT LAKES. TEMPS MAY EVEN BE A BIT BELOW

SEASONAL LEVELS THU-FRI...GIVEN POTENTIAL 850 TEMPS FALLING INTO THE

+8 TO +10C RANGE

GYX

LATE TUESDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHT A MORE VIGOROUS COLD FRONT WILL

APPROACH THE REGION. AS THE UPPER LEVEL TROUGH

APPROACHES...SHOWERS AND TSTMS WILL ERUPT OVER THE REGION. IT WILL

BE VERY HOT AND HUMID AS WELL. EXPECT THE POSSIBILITY OF STG WINDS

AND HAIL IN ANY OF THE STRONG STORMS. PRECIPITABLE WATER VALUES

WILL BE VERY HIGH AS WELL...AND SURFACE DEW POINTS WILL BE RUNNING

IN THE UPPER 60S TO AROUND 70 DEGS. LOOK FOR SOME OF THE STORMS TO

PRODUCE LCLY HVY RNFL DESPITE RELATIVELY FAST MOTION.

THEREAFTER...A LARGE CANADIAN HIGH PRES SYSTEM BUILDS SE FROM. THIS

WILL ALLOW FOR MUCH COOLER AND DRIER WX FROM WEDNESDAY ONWARDS.

OKX

DRIER...MORE SEASONABLE CONDITIONS RETURN FOR THU-SAT AS STRONG

CANADIAN HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS SE FROM THE GREAT LAKES.

What's disappointing is that there was obviously an intention to put Pete's favorites thread in Ot where he knowingly cannot post. While I dont condone what he has done before, that move was beyond childish.

Pete and I are two of the most hardcore skiers on the site along with pf adk and a few others and neither of us can post there. Probably deliberate, but there are entire forums devoted to skiing so whatever.

Pete and I are two of the most hardcore skiers on the site along with pf adk and a few others and neither of us can post there. Probably deliberate, but there are entire forums devoted to skiing so whatever.

Seriously you are better off, your buddy Alldumb and a few others who are obviously insecure people that get off on making fun and putting down others are having a good time at your expense regarding your ankle.

Tough guys:)

lol

sunny

What's disappointing is that there was obviously an intention to put Pete's favorites thread in Ot where he knowingly cannot post. While I dont condone what he has done before, that move was beyond childish.

Yeah it's not like that thread was actually off-topic....more like a few folks at BWI trying for some laughs. And none that then posted in it ever have any interest in skiing...lol.

It's ironic that powers of the board can put on a highly educational and professional conference, as well as try to recruit new pro mets to post, and yet then pull childish stuff like that.

90's becoming the norm ? Methinks that there will be dissent from the usual suspects.

http://blogs.wwlp.co...oming-the-norm/

The latest set of normals actually reduced the average number of 90 degree days. I think it took about three away from BDL when comparing the 1971-2000 normals to the 1981-2010 normals (17.7 vs. 14.6). Part of that may be due to the computation method though.

Archived