• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've become very creepy following me around in here

It is a little worrisome...I'll try to stop calling out your spin this summer. It's just hard to see things like "deadly drought" and only using home station dews but not temps, and not comment. But we should let you run unchecked and see what happens...

And now the Ski thread is in OT, where MRG can't post in it.

I am sorry, but I feel it should be in the New England subforum, just like the lawn/garden one, and Will's old golf one.

My 2 cents.

Pretty bogus. Throughout the Winter there were discussions on weather events effecting just the ski areas. Powderfreak's reports in the ski thread were often based strictly on meteorology. In New England, skiing and the weather are completely intertwined. It is not an 'Off Topic' topic. It is heavily weather based. The fact that it was so widely viewed is a testament to it's relevance on the weather side.Also,the fact that this one thread has been targeted is pure evidence of a personal vendetta being in play. Along with a few others, I tried to post pics and info that people might find useful. I was also looking to contribute to the forum in a positive way. So, who cares? Life goes on. I'll be out there getting after it and they'll be sittin' on their azzes posting nastiness.lol

Pretty bogus. Throughout the Winter there were discussions on weather events effecting just the ski areas. Powderfreak's reports in the ski thread were often based strictly on meteorology. In New England, skiing and the weather are completely intertwined. It is not an 'Off Topic' topic. It is heavily weather based. The fact that it was so widely viewed is a testament to it's relevance on the weather side.Also,the fact that this one thread has been targeted is pure evidence of a personal vendetta being in play. Along with a few others, I tried to post pics and info that people might find useful. I was also looking to contribute to the forum in a positive way. So, who cares? Life goes on. I'll be out there getting after it and they'll be sittin' on their azzes posting nastiness.lol

It'll be fine. We will get a thread in here by fall. Not sure why it was moved because there's absolutely no reason not to have it here. It certainly is not in the least bit OT.

It'll be fine. We will get a thread in here by fall. Not sure why it was moved because there's absolutely no reason not to have it here. It certainly is not in the least bit OT.

It's is completely weather driven. It is of keen interest to many in our region and of less interest to the wider cross section of the board's membership. I'm happy that the faction on the staff that has it in for me has exposed themselves in such a blatant and clumsy fashion. With any luck Dendrite may step in when he sees that completely mellow folks like you and Hubbdave object to this move. Hopefully others will voice their disapproval in a similar fashion.

Yeah around October we can fire up a new thread....just the BWI effect of conference on-going and people wanting to mess with Pete is why it was moved. It's usually more on-topic than a lot of our threads lol.

Bob probably left his computer open in BWI and someone snatched up the chance to ruin Petes life forever.

Let's see, Grandpa had breakfast with Waterboy and MG, two of my biggest fans. The first post in the new ski season thread was from Waterboy himself, just about p*ssing himself with glee, telling me the thread would be moved to OT. Randy also piled on in another thread a little later. Maybe they thought this would break my spirit or cause me to fly off the handle and commit some bannable infraction. I just thought to myself what a boring time they must be having down there if they had time to cook up this caper.

Yeah around October we can fire up a new thread....just the BWI effect of conference on-going and people wanting to mess with Pete is why it was moved. It's usually more on-topic than a lot of our threads lol.

Haters gonna hate. If they could take my skis away then they'd be messing with me. This, meh. Just makes them look petty.

Well the lawn thread has to be moved then for consistency...

Let's see, Grandpa had breakfast with Waterboy and MG, two of my biggest fans. The first post in the new ski season thread was from Waterboy himself, just about p*ssing himself with glee, telling me the thread would be moved to OT. Randy also piled on in another thread a little later. Maybe they thought this would break my spirit or cause me to fly off the handle and commit some bannable infraction. I just thought to myself what a boring time they must be having down there if they had time to cook up this caper.

Not too much relief late week it seems

THURSDAY-FRIDAY...

COLD FRONT MOVES OFFSHORE EARLY...WITH HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING

THROUGH THE PERIOD. THE CHANGE TO A NORTHWEST WIND WILL PUSH OUT

THE MOST HUMID OF THE AIR...BUT DEW POINTS LOOK TO REMAIN MAINLY IN

THE 60S.

40s/50s coming. Did you check the Euro tds at all? 10C right down to the S Coast Thu/Fri.

Not too much relief late week it seems

THURSDAY-FRIDAY...

COLD FRONT MOVES OFFSHORE EARLY...WITH HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING

THROUGH THE PERIOD. THE CHANGE TO A NORTHWEST WIND WILL PUSH OUT

THE MOST HUMID OF THE AIR...BUT DEW POINTS LOOK TO REMAIN MAINLY IN

THE 60S.

?

80/67, a high of 85. A warm day but we walked 18 at Donnybrook and it was awesome. Warm enough that the ball came off the club like liquid but cool enough with the breeze and elevation that it was a comfortable walk. The heat just doesn't have any teeth this Summer. Wind power FTW. From the tips.

post-839-0-05164700-1342303274_thumb.jpg

post-839-0-54118100-1342303315_thumb.jpg

post-839-0-86931600-1342303346_thumb.jpg

Archived