• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gotta run early, early morning. Best time of day for the body to exercise, and obviously the coolest. I could never run in the midday sun.. I like to be off the roads and done running no later than 7:00

Although I'm not a morning person, decades of running proved this true. Get the run in first thing or it will be too hot or you'll find an excuse not to do it.

We've avoided all the death torches save for period around the solstice. Warm summer, most big heat has missed us. Going forward that pattern looks to continue to propagate.

We really have. It's just been consistently warm, but looking at the temp departures...you would have thought way more 90F temps as compared to 2 this month. We've been banging this drum for a while..since June. Night temps have killed Logan, but look at the list of highs. Those temps aren't very impressive. Humidity has also been kept in check for now.

We really have. It's just been consistently warm, but looking at the temp departures...you would have thought way more 90F temps as compared to 2 this month. We've been banging this drum for a while..since June. Night temps have killed Logan, but look at the list of highs. Those temps aren't very impressive. Humidity has also been kept in check for now.

A throwback summer for me. Most my age remember this one as similar to those of our growing up years. Wx has been spectacular. I've added several vacation days to spend at the lake in NH.

It's cruddy dirty wx though...

I can understand if you wanted it to set a record high because being wx weenies we enjoy extremes. But this wx is just kind of cruddy. Later next week looks much better...unless the models changed on that overnight.

Beautiful hot humid summer day in CT. Heading for day 3 of the heat wave

Archived