• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

No kidding. I was with my brother in law and we were smoking cigars, drinking wine and limoncello till 2:30am on the lake. Then went swimming which thinking back was not a good idea. Oh well. It was one of those things where we were having a good time just shooting the sh*t and libations kept going.

Sounds like a blast..as long as you both kept your trunks on that is

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO

I'm counting on it. I'll be doing an intial 'evening it out mowing of my new lawn area after peak heating today in anticipation of some natural watering tomorrow. Hope it comes through. It's tough to get 1.5-2 hours to move the sprinkler around.

West County has been dry, too. Only .38" at the Pit for the month.

Feels pretty decent with the overcast and breezy WNW breeze. Perhaps I'll go for a run earlier today. Lately, I've been going during the heat of the day and it's kind of sucked.

You gotta run early, early morning. Best time of day for the body to exercise, and obviously the coolest. I could never run in the midday sun.. I like to be off the roads and done running no later than 7:00

You gotta run early, early morning. Best time of day for the body to exercise, and obviously the coolest. I could never run in the midday sun.. I like to be off the roads and done running no later than 7:00

Aren't you already in the mid-80's my 7:00am.? :)

You should come up for the Bridgeofflowers10k.com -- four weeks from today. About the best 10k hill anywhere

Euro really brings the heat/swampazz back days 8-10.Hope it's right

Ens continue to keep us under a trough through d15. There may be some warm days mixed in, especially on the torchmac at BDL, but the TP should easily be able to fall into the bowl.

Something interesting came through ern ma around 6am. It may have been the winds mixing down warmer air, but temps in BED,OWD, MQE, and especially BOS all went up before dropping a bit. BOS got to 81 and now 79.

Heatburst New England style...lol.

Sounds miserable Pete,hopefully you can clear out.

Nah, simply glorious. Good to get a bit of rain and the clouds will help keep a cap on high temps. Hoping tomorrow is a complete washout with heavy heavy rain. Off to play a round at Donnybrook in Lanesboro a little later, then swimming with the family this afternoon. BBQ and family movie night tonight. It's been so nice to have no high heat and great sleeping weather. With Summer just flying by it will be great to get into first frost talk soon. In fact it's possible we could see frost next month!!!!!

Surprise rainfall here earlier also. My rain gauge actually says that .5" fell. I'm slightly suspicious, but I guess it's accurate.

Now hazy sun breaking out, but still only 71, albeit humid.

64/64, so nice and cool out there. Good to see some puddles. Ok people, get out there and have some fun. sitting in a darkened room in front of the computer is no way to spend your life. Go Go Go!!!!!

Maybe I will. What is the exact date?

It's Saturday, August 11 irght in Shelburne Falls. It's a great 'figure-8 course', so people can cheer you on at the beginning, two-mile point (right before the hill) and then of course at the end. The race itself has been the 10K race of the New England Grand Prix series two of the last three years. Maybe we can get some GC folks (Pete, Chris?) to run or at least cheer us on.

There's also a 3k that might be good for young'uns. Have you gotten your daughter(s?) running yet? My 7-year old and similar aged cousins intends to run that this year

Post-race recreation at the Pit. I'll have a couple of my sibs and probably several young nieces/nephews running around as well.

www.bridgeofflowers10k.com

just got back from a walk with my little guy, we are female free today and tonight.......heading down to the beach, another perfect weekend day.

86/56

west wind is drying things out nicely

~just say no to gloom and doom~

sponsored by..........

The Fellowship for a Gloom and Doom Free Society.

Tough way to run a torch up here today with thick overcast all morning so far. Based on vis loops we should start getting some sun in the next hour or two, but so far it has been a slow climb into the MU70s. CON is 79F at 15z while MOS was spitting out 85/86 there. We should be able to recover quite a bit though.

Archived