• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the NAM MOS smoking, I want that.

Also do not know what BOX is looking at late this week. How are they getting TDs in the 60s Thursday and Friday after fropa? It looks like temps in the upper 70s to mid 80s late this week, depending on where you are.

62/61, -rn, picked up some rain overnight and looks like the shower activity isn't over yet. Maybe today will be warm enough to break a sweat. Very weak sauce this Summer is delivering. Perfect. The even better news is we are already halfway through July and this whole ugly Winter intermission will be over shortly.

Pretty cool radar from KENX. Looks like some sort of convergence zone over us back toward Albany. What mechanism is wringing this rain out Scooter?

There is a shortwave moving through and a little convergence zone has set up over Albany and even east along I-90. Winds seem to be w-nw behind this boundary.

Perfect definition of a warm down right here..Less humid, but not exactly drier.

THURSDAY-FRIDAY...

COLD FRONT MOVES OFFSHORE EARLY...WITH HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING

THROUGH THE PERIOD. THE CHANGE TO A NORTHWEST WIND WILL PUSH OUT

THE MOST HUMID OF THE AIR...BUT DEW POINTS LOOK TO REMAIN IN THE

60S SO NOT EXACTLY DRIER.

That's not right imo.

There is a shortwave moving through and a little convergence zone has set up over Albany and even east along I-90. Winds seem to be w-nw behind this boundary.

Did you see how I knew it was a convergence zone?lol Nice to get some rain.

That's not right imo.

Kevin probably altered the AFD.

Man I only had two days off, but completely exhausted this morning. Heavy heavy libations the other night, still recovering...lol.

Once your're old..you just can't throw them back like you used to. I ripped back 6 Guinness Black Lagers at the local vineyard in Coventry last night..and feel fine. Ran 13 miles yesterday instead of today knowing I'd be popping back a few last night.

Once your're old..you just can't throw them back like you used to. I ripped back 6 Guinness Black Lagers at the local vineyard in Coventry last night..and feel fine. Ran 13 miles yesterday instead of today knowing I'd be popping back a few last night.

No kidding. I was with my brother in law and we were smoking cigars, drinking wine and limoncello till 2:30am on the lake. Then went swimming which thinking back was not a good idea. Oh well. It was one of those things where we were having a good time just shooting the sh*t and libations kept going.

I think both of you have a drinking problem. We may need to have an intervention at the next GTG.

Our wx is very similar. He gets like 10-20 more inches of snow than me. Both heavily wooded and near 1000 feet

LMAO

Some nice rains Albany. Shwr/tstm chances look pretty good over the interior tomorrow.

I'm counting on it. I'll be doing an intial 'evening-it-out" mowing of my new lawn area after peak heating today in anticipation of some natural watering tomorrow. Hope it comes through. It's tough to get 1.5-2 hours to move the sprinkler around.

Though it would be nice to get some rain..glad I'm on the southern, humid side of the boundary.

Looks like Happy Valley had no rain. Poor dude..his veggies are gone

West County has been dry, too. Only .38" at the Pit for the month.

Feels pretty decent with the overcast and breezy WNW breeze. Perhaps I'll go for a run earlier today. Lately, I've been going during the heat of the day and it's kind of sucked.

Archived