Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
JULY 2012 Severe Weather /Convection Discussion

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting to lose hope, either they won't move south, or they will weaken greatly as they move south. LOL Are you still somewhat hopeful that we could get hit by the storms?

not really too many let downs the past few years. its nice to see some nice lightning though. these training type storms havent been good to me at all. the same areas that got hit by that storms a few weeks ago are getting hit again and that storm i got a shower out of and that was it. i would love to get into this, but to me it'll weaken alot by the time it gets to me. i know i know im a broken record lol

Looks like the worst of the storms here in Middlesex County went to my south over the same area as earlier (Perth Amboy and Sayreville). Had some gusty winds with rain, thunder, and lightning but nothing severe.

Exactly. Same here. Same areas have been getting it bad all season it seems. Got .20" from this so far.

Looks like the worst of the storms here in Middlesex County went to my south over the same area as earlier (Perth Amboy and Sayreville). Had some gusty winds with rain, thunder, and lightning but nothing severe.

Yep was on the edge all day....meh...storm fell apart as it got here

When storms come in directly from the west I usually don't do very well, when storms come in from the south and southwest is usually when I cash in severe weather wise. In the past some of our best severe events have been from storms that moved from the southwest to northeast or even northwest to southeast, but rarely west to east.

Lol..I think we should start a support group...err I guess this is our support group

This, it is unreal how much I got missed today, Storms fired E, W, S, N of me all day and not one single cell came near me, that solid line that formed earlier looked so promising here, but died out to my NW and then Re-fired over NYC. Im getting the most action right now, with some light drizzle :lmao::axe:

This, it is unreal how much I got missed today, Storms fired E, W, S, N of me all day and not one single cell came near me, that solid line that formed earlier looked so promising here, but died out to my NW and then Re-fired over NYC. Im getting the most action right now, with some light drizzle :lmao::axe:

Someone should start a "severe wx complaint" thread.

looks that line heading across the island now is falling apart already lol. par for the course for me except if a miraculous rapid intensification happens to save it haha. my storm shield is better than DT's snowshield looks like

Said exactly the same thing, Im getting the most action right now with some light drizzle. Had storms around me in every which direction, even had that solid line drifting southeast but it broke up to my West, too re-fire once it passed. #DTstormshieldoverlowerwestchester.

looks that line heading across the island now is falling apart already lol. par for the course for me except if a miraculous rapid intensification happens to save it haha. my storm shield is better than DT's snowshield looks like

Do you see the line that is firing up just off of the coast? This has to be some sort of a cruel joke. LOL

Said exactly the same thing, Im getting the most action right now with some light drizzle. Had storms around me in every which direction, even had that solid line drifting southeast but it broke up to my West, too re-fire once it passed. #DTstormshieldoverlowerwestchesterandsouthshoreofLI

FYP

Archived