Newest Member
    Monty
JULY 2012 Severe Weather /Convection Discussion

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

One thing about living in this town...at least during my 18 year watch...you basically never have to water your lawn...the local area gets a very high number of local thunderstorms during the summer...they just seem to graviate right to this point which sort of juts out just a bit into the Sound...my sprinklers broke 4 years ago and I've never even bothered to get them fixed.

Hope it keeps up...

Round 2.

you're gonna get killed up that way with this next round, looking to be bowing out a little, should be some good winds.

unless it hooks hard right, im gonna miss it. Fine with me, the course will be dry by early morning, dont want puddles.

you're gonna get killed up that way with this next round, looking to be bowing out a little, should be some good winds.

unless it hooks hard right, im gonna miss it. Fine with me, the course will be dry by early morning, dont want puddles.

Good lightning and winds.

Decent storm here, nice lightning and torrential rains which we needed badly.

Boy did we ever need it. The lawns around here are brown from the heat and dry weather the last few weeks. This was the first good rain since June 25th. It was great to see, and a nice lightning show as well.

Archived