• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Northeast Severe/Convective/Thunder thread III

CoastalWx

Ct will. These will be gone by 9:30 ..then sun..then more fun later. a Dual watch day?

I think there will be a line later on. A little unsure how things play out today, but I don't see why there wouldn't be at least a sct-bkn line of storms after 12-2 in wrn areas moving east.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there will be a line later on. A little unsure how things play out today, but I don't see why there wouldn't be at least a sct-bkn line of storms after 12-2 in wrn areas moving east.

What an active couple of weeks..Friday, tody, tomorrow/Wed..and then more this weekend with the heat/humidity returning. Good stuff.

If you get a chance..look at that link i posted on folks saying a tor touched down near me. I don't buy it

What an active couple of weeks..Friday, tody, tomorrow/Wed..and then more this weekend with the heat/humidity returning. Good stuff.

If you get a chance..look at that link i posted on folks saying a tor touched down near me. I don't buy it

I don't either, as every microburst always has someone saying tornado. If you ask me, it's CL&P trying to sell you the sizzle and blame the damage on something "powerful" to cover their azz.

The last couple of weeks certainly have been more active. With the trough in the east and heat out west..we probably will have more active wx I would think. I'm sort of pissed I missed all 3 storms with hail potential here..lol. I think the storm that gave Logan hail the other day gave some here. 3 storms potentially all with hail.

Hardly any wind to speak of, and the rain is not terribly impressive, but the lightning is some of the best I have seen in my life including down south. Rain picking up now.

finally got a good one here -best since June 2010 when we got crushed and Brpt got a tornado

Archived