AVP 97

WWD 99

MGJ 96

APG 99

SWF 95

MUI 97

ISP 94

MDT 96

I'm learning this season I've been misinterpreting a Severe Thunderstorm Watch. Apparently, it just means that I "watch" the storms on radar, not imby...Warnings mean that I really should hurry up and check the radar, or I might miss the pretty colors...

(not a knock on anyone, just a little :weenie: venting)

I'm learning this season I've been misinterpreting a Severe Thunderstorm Watch. Apparently, it just means that I "watch" the storms on radar, not imby...Warnings mean that I really should hurry up and check the radar, or I might miss the pretty colors...

With so many watches and warnings that about sums it up...lol

:lol:

If it's any consolation, my town got about 5 drops (maybe, as I was on the road and not home) from yesterday's events. I got rained on while I was in Hazleton, went through a dry zone (Tamaqua included) on my way south to Allentown, and found rain from the Blue Mountain south.

those of us in northern new castle county/southwestern delco feel your pain my friend

It's funny how all the folks in the area are mentioning dryness and rain misses yet drought monitor

still shows only the immediate PHL area as abnormally dry with most of the rest of the area normal.

I did get an almost inch and a quarter downpour a few days ago, but it must have ran off for the

most part as the ground is bone dry.

:lol:

If it's any consolation, my town got about 5 drops (maybe, as I was on the road and not home) from yesterday's events. I got rained on while I was in Hazleton, went through a dry zone (Tamaqua included) on my way south to Allentown, and found rain from the Blue Mountain south.

My area of South Mountain (eastern Berks) got ripped off too. (just wet the ground) At least misery had plenty of company this time around, and widespread! :)

What app is that radar from?

Radar Scope. It is a $10 one time fee app....and it's awesome...plain and simple. Shows hail, wind speed/direction, cloud tops, all sorts of things...the best $10 I ever spent....warning polygons, text warnings, your GPS location, etc etc etc etc...

It's a storm chasers dream...

Archived