Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news, 92 (91.5) today on the Davis imby, for Day 1 of an abridged heat wave. (I assume it didn't hit 90 yesterday but idk actually.)

You realize that Davis has a way to look up yesterday's (and the other 29 past days) right? ;)

Nasty here in southern Monmouth. Power on and off. Saw a nasty cell moving along 195 headings this way. Ctg going nuts as I type.

Edit. Wow. Best of the year for Allaire.

Yeah you guys must be getting pummeled as I've got frequent lightning/fairly loud thunder about 7-9 miles NW of you.

I see per spotter network irishbri is not far from me surprised to see his name showing up near my neck of the woods.

I was coming up from the shore, cut trough Chester to drop of something at my buddies house.

Yeah you guys must be getting pummeled as I've got frequent lightning/fairly loud thunder about 7-9 miles NW of you.

That was intense for about 15 minutes. I heard the winds over the constant pounding rain and thunder....which tells me there was some strong gusts. No hail just pounding rain. That cell really popped...we had two cells build Rita over our house ahead of the main....they came put of no where in minutes with a few strokes in the woods. Soon as the main cell hit the power went off after a loud bang. It was restored in a few minutes....the another big flash and out it went again.

We are back online again....though I have seen the lights dim. More thunder heading our way from the west....lightning too but it does not appear severe.

And I thought we might miss out....not.

I was coming up from the shore, cut trough Chester to drop of something at my buddies house.

Nice time to drive through right, glad we got a decent storm.

Haha thank you Grother, I pulled a you and got rewarded with a storm and rain. Haha. But seriously that was a whicked storm here plenty of lightning and some decent winds to about 35MPH at times. Some loose branches and leaves came out of the tall swamp maple in the tree nextdoor.

Archived