• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter thread

This is what I rely on. I know it may be a degree off, but what the hell. It was hot any way I look at it and some of the readings in our region are close to mine. Ray clued me into this site last year. Thanks anyway

http://raws.wrh.noaa...=AR731&time=GMT

actually Mike, it is the exact same station. The station you linked from Ray is coded KC5YIL. The station I suggested to you is coded KC5YIL. They are one and the same. The high today in your area was 100F. That's pretty impressive without inflation given all the vegetaion and water around.

EDIT: should also say that I have personally been to that station, and it is well sited per NOAA standards. Out in the middle of a large lawn area without any heat pollution and at proper height.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw them too...just outside of Northampton, Pa

If anyone noticed already, in the Macungie area mammatus clouds out in front of the storm- outflow boundary will be strong thats for sure. 70mph wind gusts reported in Lehighton already

Same in Tamaqua.

481122_4231625110160_2910084_n.jpg

imby...

Thu - 93

Fri - 98

Sat - 96

Sun - 98

Mon - ? (> 90 though)

Tue - 95

Wed - 97

Thu - 96

Fri - 97

Sat - 101

Sun - 91

It was quite a run......definetely not a cheap heatwave with all those 96-101 temperatures. With the hot air leaving, time to focus on when the hell it's actually going to rain around here. Sure some people have been hit with heavy thunderstorms, but most storms have deposited very little rain over the area.

Archived