Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
June observations and discussions...

ag3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The heat surge, next weekend, is in between two troughs.

I expect we moderate to or even above normal by the end of the week Fri (6/29) and into the weekend but I just am not inclided to think we see widespread 90s degree readings yet. I do think as we move into the first week of July and the 4th we see temps at or above normal with the potential for some more widespread heat. I guess normals are in the mid 80s anyway so we are only differ a few degrees.

TUES-WED looks like a few days of -4 to -6 and then the models are hinting that we will be back above

90 degrees next weekend.

Don't see 90 next weekend outside the usual hot spots. By then it's almost july and 90 is not far off the average for the big cities, especially if you consider the last 10 years or so.

It would be funny if Central Park topped out at 88/89 today due to clouds and this didn't even qualify as an official "heat wave".

Well times square is at 101 again according to a radio station that uses that hourly temp... lol... 3 days in a row of 100 plus there even with a few more clouds in the sky today...lol... Though it may fall just shy of 100 tomorrow..lol

Archived