• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
June observations and discussions...

ag3

you know something is screwy when Long beach is at 97 and LGA at 93 on a clear summer day...probably count on our fingers the times that has happened in the past 5 years...

while uncommon it almost always happens with a warm airmass and downsloping WNW-NW winds. South shore warms up quickly and sometimes the sea-breeze is kept at bay for most if not all of the day.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn only 95 so far

even with the trough, my forecast highs are 77-79 Monday through Thursday so that aint bad at all considered the doomsday posts a couple of winterwarlocks have posted

Im thinking mon - thu turns out worse than that unfortunately. Could see clouds and showers/rain especially tue/wed. Moderation by fri 6/29 and warming into the start of july and july 4th weekend (4th - 8th)

Joe B just tweeted exactly what I was saying this morning. He might have been ready my post again..lol:

There has been zero growth around the airports over the last 40 years. Everything looks just like it did in 1970. I have no idea what this guy is talking about.

Archived