Newest Member
    Monty
June observations and discussions...

ag3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woah @ lga. i thought they were done

instead of bolting to the high at 2 pm and leveling off, it was a steady rise. probably from the cool start

And immediate surrounding areas like Astoria and Woodside are all around 96-98 degrees, so LGA is not off.

RECORD EVENT REPORT

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW YORK NY

0434 PM EDT WED JUN 20 2012

...RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE SET AT LAGUARDIA NY...

A RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE OF 98 DEGREES WAS SET AT LAGUARDIA NY

TODAY. THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD OF 96 SET IN 1953.

RECORD EVENT REPORT

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW YORK NY

0434 PM EDT WED JUN 20 2012

...RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE SET AT KENNEDY NY...

A RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE OF 94 DEGREES WAS SET AT KENNEDY NY TODAY.

THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD OF 93 SET IN 1995.

back from work bitches....haha, survived the heat, it did feel good, actually was much more tolerable than that one day after Memorial Day which to me was brutal because it was the first really hot work day. There just is something to be said for a day like today and an evening coming up tonight to the solstice, perfect summer conditions, loving that it looks like the artic forecasts for next week went bye bye

you sure you're not suffering from heat stroke? ;)

back from work bitches....haha, survived the heat, it did feel good, actually was much more tolerable than that one day after Memorial Day which to me was brutal because it was the first really hot work day. There just is something to be said for a day like today and an evening coming up tonight to the solstice, perfect summer conditions, loving that it looks like the artic forecasts for next week went bye bye

96 IMBY and after reading the doom and gloom post of artic weather next week, I see my forecast isnt so shabby with temps in the mid to upper 70s with sun on most of the days, I will learn not to trust the wishcasters

This isn't wishcasting lol....I think the heats gotten to you. Major NE trough coming after this brief sizzler.

610temp.new.gif

814temp.new.gif

It's seems lately when the models show cool it ends up being cooler then expected.

http://policlimate.c...anom_can_f.html

Hey, any official triple-digit temperatures in the Northeast? Many record highs are 100F +

Archived