Newest Member
    Monty
June observations and discussions...

ag3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gfs and euro both ridiculous with trough and cool temps next week

hard to say which is worse but either way its looking more likely that mon - wed are not so friendly to summer weather and heat fans. The saving grace is we may get this out of the way in time for the fourth of jul week. I'll update that thread soon. Looks warmer by the end of next week.

OKX confident for low dew-points. Forecast hi on THU is 100, but max HIX only 103. forecasting dps aob 64.

the nam has a well mixed atmosphere up to nearly 800 mb at ewr and still has a sfc td of 69 at 3 pm (according to bufkit soundings)

the slower, more amplified trof means the warmth will be slower to move out as well. sat-mon could trend a little warmer

thinking the same especially saturday and sunday. Monday may be like today with more clouds...Thinking that tue - thu is the worst of it - and hoping the worst (rain/cool) is aimed north at New England if we have to deal with this. Looking warmer by next weekend (6/30) and into the start of the 4th...

Yeah I lived in a 4th floor walkup, was absolutely brutal. Was there during the August 01 heatwave. Problem was it was such an old building that if we turned on one AC we couldn't use any other appliance.

When I moved into my first apartment on the 3rd floor, it got to 90+ inside. I had to buy an AC. no way to live like that, but some have to.

tomorrow night and Thursday night could set record high minimums for the dates......

6/20 76 in 1892 74 in 1987 74 in 1943+ 6/21 77 in 1953 77 in 1923 76 in 1988+ 6/22 76 in 1941 76 in 1872 75 in 1988+ 6/23 77 in 1888 76 in 1910 76 in 1909

June's warmest minimums...

81 6/26/1952

79 6/10/1984

79 6/24/1909

79 6/26/2003

79 6/30/1945

79 6/30/1959

like the cicada emerging, I am molting tonight, finally shedding that godawful winter coat and ready to sing my summer song. Listening to old 70s soft rock songs on youtube right now, getting a natural high reminiscing about years as a kid growing up in the late 70s and times of summer gone by

like the cicada emerging, I am molting tonight, finally shedding that godawful winter coat and ready to sing my summer song. Listening to old 70s soft rock songs on youtube right now, getting a natural high reminiscing about years as a kid growing up in the late 70s and times of summer gone by

Hope this is in your mix. We did have a taste of summer memorial day weekend but it has been a while. Feels good.

You've been wearing a coat all this time?

Archived