Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
June observations and discussions...

ag3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the PWATS out there right now? There's a ridiculous amount of rain coming down and the radar looks like crap.

Yeah I was driving through eastern Monmouth in that band and it was absolutely pouring. Temps down into the middle 60s, socked in here.

Yea seriously. In the city it was just cloudy with no rain, when the train made it to queens it was raining and almost pouring out here in nassau. what a miserable day.

..quite miserable out here on the east end too..alot of drizzle and low clouds..

don't mind so much..i can deal with this because the forecast looks sooo good

once we get past today..looking forward to a nice stretch of weather right into

next week..

Steady stream of moisture coming through Monmouth County right now. I've got intense mist continuing at 66F. 1" rain total.

Grass is about 5 feet high, mushrooms growing, 3.4" of rain for June thus far. Certainly no more drought. Doesn't look like there will be any clearing for my area until after sunset.

Intense mist...sounds like a type of gum (or axe body spray)

Yeah my lawn grew like crazy this week and I have those damn white flowers everywhere (clover?). Usually those are gone by now

Steady stream of moisture coming through Monmouth County right now. I've got intense mist continuing at 66F. 1" rain total.

Grass is about 5 feet high, mushrooms growing, 3.4" of rain for June thus far. Certainly no more drought. Doesn't look like there will be any clearing for my area until after sunset.

Looks to me like over the last 20 mins the moisture feed has started to grow on radar now.

Can see the clearing line just west of the Hudson from my window, but it hasn't budged much in the past hour or so.

Slowly inching its way.... Just awful two days similar to last week. If nothing else - the next week or so looks mainly dry and sunny on most guidance. Still looking potentially hot tue - fri next week followed by a trough 6/23.

Archived