Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inland spot? eagle hill southport is 150 yds from southort harbor and longisland sound, nice try

With the shape of the coastline, 1 mile north is worth many miles inland. But I've seen you use BDR for the low and some spot a little inland or your high to put forth the "torch".

In any case, the next two weeks will be warm with a couple of brief cooldowns it appears.

With the shape of the coastline, 1 mile north is worth many miles inland. But I've seen you use BDR for the low and some spot a little inland or your high to put forth the "torch".

In any case, the next two weeks will be warm with a couple of brief cooldowns it appears.

I use eagle hill southport info is there for you to see, and you can google earth it. My wife is a dept head there and I had her ask the personnel to place the temp sensor directly in the sun.

yep another above normal month, so whats new same bat time same bat station, lets make its 16 in a row in June. Looking forward to a record setting summer.

Never knew my wifes school was a weather bug station, thats all i use now for my temps.

I use eagle hill southport info is there for you to see, and you can google earth it. My wife is a dept head there and I had her ask the personnel to place the temp sensor directly in the sun.

yep another above normal month, so whats new same bat time same bat station, lets make its 16 in a row in June. Looking forward to a record setting summer.

It has nothing to do with above/below months. It's just consistency. Anyways, I can do without a torch of 80+. Reserve that for July. 60s and 70s is mighty fine with me.

It has nothing to do with above/below months. It's just consistency. Anyways, I can do without a torch of 80+. Reserve that for July. 60s and 70s is mighty fine with me.

75-80 no humidity is fantastic this time of year, I have said countless times how much I enjoy the transition, I do love heat in the summer though, but I am usually much cooler than most areas because of my proximity to the water.

When I am on the beach I like it 90++ sun with water temps in the mid 80s.

75-80 no humidity is fantastic this time of year, I have said countless times how much I enjoy the transition, I do love heat in the summer though, but I am usually much cooler than most areas because of my proximity to the water.

When I am on the beach I like it 90++ sun with water temps in the mid 80s.

The older I get, the less I like the heat. Give me shorts and flip flops with 75-80 anyway. Obviously beach or pool weather requires a little warmer.

The older I get, the less I like the heat. Give me shorts and flip flops with 75-80 anyway. Obviously beach or pool weather requires a little warmer.

older? oh please scooteroo lol. This weekend looks perfect so far, hope so having the wife's 40th bday party just ordered the keg.

Rain hitting a shield here, just cant make inroads east I am sure that will change later.

Archived