Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice looking deck. How high off the ground is it? We have a low one so no railing (or spindles) needed, ftw.

The top tier is 5 feet or so..except for one area where maybe 6 feet near where the grill is..the bottom tier is about 3- 4 feet.

The spindles took me 5.5 hours FTL.. both sets of stairs and the entire rest of the deck took less than 2.

Boston did not make 80, maybe tomorrow if the clouds hold off, next chance Mem day weekend?

What a perfect late spring day! Was out for 2 hours in the woods with the dog. Mid to upper 70s with td in the upper 30s. Doesn't get much better. My family and I are heading to CO for a long weekend event leving Boston Thursday the 17th at night. Looks perfect out there. Summer is a wonderful time around here....looking forward.

Humidity next week FTW

I don't know... SE flow FTL on Tuesday with humidity. Wednesday if we're lucky but I don't see much high dew air.

Euro and ensembles have a really nice refreshing cool punch Thu/Fri. GFS definitely more zonal and milder.

Dude..it's brutal doing those spindles..Have to get on a ladder for part of them and reach up...It's a full days project..But man does it look good when it's done It might be able to be walked on tomorrow

Yeah looks killah. Nice job, tomorrow you can lie nude on it.

Topped out at 76F here. The CLI shows CON peaked at 79F, but that was only as of 4pm and they racked up 79F right through to 6pm.

Had some textbook lenticular clouds spring up this afternoon ahead of the other WAA clouds. The gf thoroughly enjoyed the explanation on how they are formed. lol

Archived