Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the GFS is just endless misery next week. Wow.

It's a fence solution and the Euro is now coming in line...

I've seen this sort of synopsis unfold in August actually....where you get a quasi weakness in the OV, and the west Atlantic sup-T ridge bulges west... Frontal boundary gets stalled paralleling the coast and a S conveyor unfolds. That wouldn't be cool scenario there....wet, sure!

Could end up with Bahama blues in between tropical showers in that...

Man Saturday is gonna be prime for the BOS area. Prominent westerly flow, few clouds, 80s baby! Probably dry adiabatic with a shallow superadiabatic layer from Logan up to about 975mb...gonna be awesome for you guys.

Meanwhile even back my way, the screwing from the sound should be limited with a flow coming from 260-290 degrees..75-80 even back this way. Nice!

It's a fence solution and the Euro is now coming in line...

I've seen this sort of synopsis unfold in August actually....where you get a quasi weakness in the OV, and the west Atlantic sup-T ridge bulges west... Frontal boundary gets stalled paralleling the coast and a S conveyor unfolds. That wouldn't be cool scenario there....wet, sure!

Could end up with Bahama blues in between tropical showers in that...

Yup looks like pretty much a full week of tropics with downpours , sun and bermuda blue and high dews and Euro agrees

Nah cloudy, rainy 1-2 next week, temps in the 62/48 range/ Mon thru Wed look bad. Was hoping for a dry week next week, oh well. No heat waves in sight either, typical May type deal.

62 and 48 WTF?

We would be well up into the 65-70 range with dews in the upper 50's to low 60's and lows won;t drop below 57-58..This is a tropical connection..not some maritime east flow with a cold high to the NE

62 and 48 WTF?

We would be well up into the 65-70 range with dews in the upper 50's to low 60's and lows won;t drop below 57-58..This is a tropical connection..not some maritime east flow with a  cold high to the NE

i corrected the 62 to 65 bro, southerly winds off the ocean, we will see but either way it is a horrible Mon-Wed

Where are you getting the 48 from?

And we'd see downpours along with breaks of sun and dry periods too in that south flow

well we are talking about the whole week, I could care less, tomorrow and sun are my kind of days. This wet cool pattern was expected by most, probably will break by May 27th, and become very hot and sticky May 28th on.

well we are talking about the whole week, I could care less, tomorrow and sun are my kind of days. This wet cool pattern was expected by most, probably will break by May 27th, and become very hot and sticky May 28th on.

Good luck on your cool pattern

Saturday: Mostly sunny and turning much warmer! High: 80 inland, 73 shore.

Sunday: Partly sunny and warm, a chance for a shower in the afternoon or evening. Low: 52. High: 80 inland, 72 shore.

Monday: Mostly cloudy with showers and a chance for a thunderstorm. Low: 56. High: 74 inland, 70 shore.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with showers, possibly a thunderstorm. Low: 57. High: 70 inland, 68 shore.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with showers. Low: 55. High: 72 inland, 68 shore.

Thursday: A chance for a morning shower then becoming partly sunny and mild. Low: 52. High: 76 inland, 72 shore.

Good luck on your cool pattern

Saturday:  Mostly sunny and turning much warmer!  High: 80 inland, 73 shore.

Sunday:  Partly sunny and warm, a chance for a shower in the afternoon or evening.  Low: 52.  High: 80 inland, 72 shore.

Monday:  Mostly cloudy with showers and a chance for a thunderstorm.  Low: 56.  High: 74 inland, 70 shore.

Tuesday:   Mostly cloudy with showers, possibly a thunderstorm.  Low: 57.  High: 70 inland, 68 shore.

Wednesday:  Mostly cloudy with showers.  Low:  55.  High: 72 inland, 68 shore.

Thursday:  A chance for a morning shower then becoming partly sunny and mild.  Low: 52.  High: 76 inland, 72 shore.

I will take the under after Sat Sun.

Archived