Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just socked in with hvy fog here. I swear it's foggier here than any other place in the state. It's some kind of weird phenomenon. Nowhere else in town is it foggy tonight..as I was out and about earlie, but as soon as you see my hill it's shrouded in fog...Never quite understood why it happens here so often

Lesco.

My rain gauge isn't working but I don't think I got more than .50 from the entire event.

My guage seems to be doing something funky suddenly, or I'm losign my memory It's showing .85" on the week, but I had more than that on Tuesday (I think I had an inch +/-). And, so far it's recording .40 today and .32 yesterday. The math just ain't working.

It is so unbelievably green out there now--almost looks fake after all the recent wetness. Wet begets wet.

Well then you changed your thinking from yesterday. You had said sunny with maybe increasing clouds.

I hope that is what happens..cuz I'm staining Saturday regardless

Well it looks a little more of a better chance now. It's certainly not widespread looking, but the chance is there. It may easily stay dry.

I can feel the impending sizzle gathering in the distance.........I pray for 90s in Gods Country and unbearable humidity, oh how I pray.

Better keep praying borther. The new regime is setting up. I see coastals and big snows being the theme for this Winter. All the flowers will be dead in 150 days. Summer will be over before it starts.

Archived