Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at radar, that looks to be it for Western NE.

I think what we might see, is mid level type plume of rain develop....a stratiform type rain that moves up into western areas. That's what normally happens when you have a trough sharpen like that.

Possible I guess, but seems more likely to our NE. Ridging over NE Canada isn't very strong on the progs if at all, so no real impetus to promote cooling from the NE thankfully

Well don't forget a Right Whale in Labrador can fart and send a BD front into SNE. I still see ridging in some progs and weeklies to the NE.

I think what we might see, is mid level type plume of rain develop....a stratiform type rain that moves up into western areas. That's what normally happens when you have a trough sharpen like that.

Interesting. Makes sense since models were calling for alot more than the .44 I've received so far.

Interesting. Makes sense since models were calling for alot more than the .44 I've received so far.

looked like SW CT was pretty uniformly in the .5 to .75" range on most products of the last several days outside of a few hiccup runs now and then.

.44" puts you right on track i'd think .

looked like SW CT was pretty uniformly in the .5 to .75" range on most products of the last several days outside of a few hiccup runs now and then.

.44" puts you right on track i'd think .

Yeah the totals starting yesterday look pretty good.

I thought we overperformed last night into this morning, think the gfs did well with this batch but was too wet for later today.

after this next batch should be right at a half inch or so

Archived