Newest Member
    Monty
May weather discussion

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice tropical system at the end of the gfs run :axe:

I'm hoping that doesn't show up on subsequent runs. My original plan was to be in the Plains the week before Memorial Day, but things look bleak there and was thinking about heading east for the week instead to go to Shenandoah NP and areas in the Northeast. I was very surprised to see that on tonight's run.

Still looks like the pattern "overall" terms a little warmer mid month, but the threat of rains should persist right through the next 2 weeks at least. Hopefully days like Saturday and Sunday can happen in between any systems. Looks like one of those maritime deals where the overall temps may be above normal thanks to mins, but I don't see a torch pattern heat dome deal at all.

Still looks like the pattern "overall" terms a little warmer mid month, but the threat of rains should persist right through the next 2 weeks at least. Hopefully days like Saturday and Sunday can happen in between any systems. Looks like one of those maritime deals where the overall temps may be above normal thanks to mins, but I don't see a torch pattern heat dome deal at all.

Excellent.

Well that doesn't exclude 75/62 days where black flies and sawdust are stuck to the napes of your workers.

Meh, mid 70's are as warm as it needs to ever get. That's fine. As long as we can keep the heat out of here I'm fine with it. I can't wait for next Winter. Don't forget to take your Geritol now that you're officially a senior citizen.

good to see yesterdays 18zgfs run was on crack, what a god awful model, gave me like three inches of rain tonight, just an awful awful awful model.

.42 here at our weather bug site overnight, euro should be right on the money with the two day total.

good to see yesterdays 18zgfs run was on crack, what a  god awful model, gave me like three inches of rain tonight, just an awful awful awful model.

.42 here at our weather bug site overnight, euro should be right on the money with the two day total.

how much did the Euro print out through Friday? do you have numbers west to east? Thanks

Archived