• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

LOL, that is pretty impressive when nighttime lows are actually warmer than normal thanks to clouds and rain. But it will slowly creep up. I don't see your +5 monthly temps right now.

The question is do we torch for 5-10 days at the end of the month? That will be the answer in the end.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question is do we torch for 5-10 days at the end of the month? That will be the answer in the end.

It probably will be above normal, but avg temps rise steadily from here on out. I just don't see a heat dome of 85-90 temps right now...at all. More humid airmass and clouds will probably boost low temps.

I wonder what people would guess my age as if they didn't know me lol.

I'll be 40 in a little less than 6 mths..Uh-oh

the 40s are a great decade. you are at the peak of your confidence and capability, can still do most of the things you could do in your 30s physically...and your emotionally maturity increases. you start to figure out who you really are and what makes you happy.

When one of my best friends turned 40 she said she wanted to turn around bend over and tell the world to kiss her ass....

When she turned 50 she said that when she turns around and bends over she hopes someone looks.

It probably will be above normal, but avg temps rise steadily from here on out. I just don't see a heat dome of 85-90 temps right now...at all. More humid airmass and clouds will probably boost low temps.

yep, this is nightime driven, maybe a few days above normal, but the humidity and southerly flow will do the damage

overnight warmth doing the damage, bdl now above normal for the month, pvd bos and orh will follow.

this will be the 15th month in a row with an above normal departure at bdr, 13 out of 15 at orh and the two months that were below were -0.1 lol, its just insanity

oh oh dreamweaver.......................la la la.

Hows it going Pete? Have not touched a club since first week of April, just too busy. This humidity is nice but I wish it were accompanied by 90+ degree temps. Soon enough, soon enough.

oh oh dreamweaver.......................la la la.

Hows it going Pete? Have not touched a club since first week of April, just too busy. This humidity is nice but I wish it were accompanied by 90+ degree temps. Soon enough, soon enough.

Hey Joe! Things are going well. Just going through this Winter's pics since the girls have all gone to bed. I know people were down on this Winter but man, I sure had a good time. Golfing pretty well. Had my driver really working when I first got back but the last few outings I've been straying right again. The short game has been bailing me out. One of my favorites. Man was it dumping. Good times.

the 40s are a great decade. you are at the peak of your confidence and capability, can still do most of the things you could do in your 30s physically...and your emotionally maturity increases. you start to figure out who you really are and what makes you happy.

When one of my best friends turned 40 she said she wanted to turn around bend over and tell the world to kiss her ass....

When she turned 50 she said that when she turns around and bends over she hopes someone looks.

True! But if you're healthy enough and your brain still works, you will have tremendous leadership ability 55+ without the ego driven motivation of earlier years.

It's raining.

overnight warmth doing the damage, bdl now above normal for the month, pvd bos and orh will follow.

this will be the 15th month in a row with an above normal departure at bdr, 13 out of 15 at orh and the two months that were below were -0.1 lol, its just insanity

Shhh..don't say that too loud....you'll upset people....

Day 2 of the pork butt in the slow cooker with some vinegar and rootbeer, pulled pork sliders tomorrow with a keg of stella 4TW

cobalt blue skies, sneaky warmth today, somebody kisses 80 inland, enjoy the sun and make today the best day you have ever had folks!

Archived