Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OL

LOL not quite, but it feels old saying 33.

I had the 3-4 last Friday. It definitely feels old.

I wonder what people would guess my age as if they didn't know me lol.

I'll be 40 in a little less than 6 mths..Uh-oh

Wow, You guys are just young Ladds, Happy B-day to both Scott and Brian, I will turn the page on another year the end of the month, Sammy Hagar made a tune to this, I think its I can't drive ?? lol

Another day of work, garden 3 installed, mother nature cooperated yet again. Some sprinkles and light rain started around 4 down in Darien, mother nature really being kind. 3 more and another lawn next week and I can breathe, hope Scooteroo had a great BDAY, get drunk man, you are only 33 once!

See ya

Only 5 weeks later than your forecast of 4/1. The high heat/ drought thing looks to be a real bust as well. Not sure if you saw my post ( it may have been when you were stricken) but my old neighbor is forecasting a harsh Winter coming up. He has a perfect track record.

You sure didn't buy his prediction last year.... :whistle:

There's an inverse relationship between the key and the age. I always have to calulate my age now as I can never remember it. I'm always within a year though when I just blurt it out. (46).

LOL, well low key also has to do with coming in at 5am.

monthlies thru yesterday

bos-3.8 (12 straight negative departures)

bdl -0.1

pvd -1.9

orh - 1.4

Not that impressive after all the doom and gloom the last few weeks, these will all be wiped out, obliterated as the month progresses, very warm overnight lows will assure another above normal month. Hard to believe.

monthlies thru yesterday

bos-3.8 (12 straight negative departures)

bdl -0.1

pvd -1.9

orh - 1.4

Not that impressive after all the doom and gloom the last few weeks, these will all be wiped out, obliterated as the month progresses, very warm overnight lows will assure another above normal month. Hard to believe.

LOL, that is pretty impressive when nighttime lows are actually warmer than normal thanks to clouds and rain. But it will slowly creep up. I don't see your +5 monthly temps right now.

Archived