Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A beautiful Spring day with a mix of sun and clouds with temps in the 60's. I can't believe Blizz stains his deck every year. His yard will be the next Love canal.

I take pride in my yard/house/property. I like things to look nice.Not hickish, unkempt and hillbillyish..which I'm pretty sure your area is like. I'd bet you even have a few old cars parked on the edge of the woods

I take pride in my yard/house/property. I like things to look nice.Not hickish, unkempt and hillbillyish..which I'm pretty sure your area is like. I'd bet you even have a few old cars parked on the edge of the woods

You do not need to stain every year...something is wrong there.

Are you doing it correctly? Do you use a quality product? LESCO is not for decks

(caveat, my deck looks like crap...)

Yup..Near Cold Street

Worthington and Chesterfield have many beautiful estates and count numerous celebrities as residents. The Worthington Golf Club was established in 1904 by wealthy industrialists that had their summer estates here. Today our exceedingly high (highest in the state) property taxes do a great job of keeping the riff raff out. Life here is the height of modern gentility. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that, I mean, you live in CT afterall.

That bar they pull up to on snowmobile is their version of The Blue Oyster.

Police Academy, really, how low brow.

Scooter longs to live in the wild, where a man is free to be a man.

Some choose to be enslaved to a false, toxic, thankless master...the lawn

I could see Scooter joining one of those male support groups city guys join to try to reconnect with their maleness. I think they go to city parks and do the 'primal scream' thing to get in tune with male part of their being that is lost when they live in little boxes like veal. Blizz has obviously been exposed to high levels of toxins. Now he craves them like a drug. That's why he carries on with the LESCO and staining the deck once a week. He's chasin' that next hit.

LOL you guys are nuts.

I love the woods and love nature. It's the reason why I love NNE. The woman likes the city and I do to for the time being but cannot live here forever. I'll be back eventually to the GC of ern mass....the south shore.

The woman? First of all, you should never refer to your beloved as "the woman" or "the old lady", it's just not proper and connotes a lack of respect. Secondly, women are simple creatures and should follow the man's lead without question. I'm surprised you don't know this.

The woman? First of all, you should never refer to your beloved as "the woman" or "the old lady", it's just not proper and connotes a lack of respect. Secondly, woman are simple creatures and should follow the man's lead without question. I'm surprised you don't know this.

:lmao:

Did you check with the "wife" before you posted this?

Blackflies are bold tonight

The woman? First of all, you should never refer to your beloved as "the woman" or "the old lady", it's just not proper and connotes a lack of respect. Secondly, women are simple creatures and should follow the man's lead without question. I'm surprised you don't know this.

Are "the squaw" or "queenie" acceptable terms of endearment?

Archived