Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extremely high.

It's not so much the bullpen as half of the relievers have ERAs under 2, it's the starters who can't seem to give up any less than 5 runs every time they take the mound. You're not going to win many games by constantly starting out down 5-0.

LOL. I wish I could have come to your rescue Chris but they still haven't lifted my ban. Remember, if you get the better of them they are big babies and they'll kick you out. You're too nice for that group of jackals.

I can only assume that Chris meant PR. Not much jackal action in general OT.

It's not so much the bullpen as half of the relievers have ERAs under 2, it's the starters who can't seem to give up any less than 5 runs every time they take the mound. You're not going to win many games by constantly starting out down 5-0.

I think it's their pitchIng staff in general. They really don't have any lights out guys besides Lester and bard.

Both Starters and relievers have blown games this year

You stain a deck once a year? What the hell are you using...watercolor?

Has to be done. Parts of it don't get more than a few hours of sun..I cut down a huge Oak that hung over part of the deck last spring..which has helped..but still gets dirty and mildew in some areas. I powerwash it and then stain it. This year am going with a darker color though..hoping to maybe get 2 years out of it.

Has to be done. Parts of it don't get more than a few hours of sun..I cut down a huge Oak that hung over part of the deck last spring..which has helped..but still gets dirty and mildew in some areas. I powerwash it and then stain it. This year am going with a darker color though..hoping to maybe get 2 years out of it.

I guess..but that seems too frequent. I actually have to do the same thing. Have lots of mildew trying to form.

Yeah this thing was about 30" in diameter and it was a monster. Some of it fell in October and it was hanging over part of my house and the neighbor's house. It had to come down. Now I just need to get the stump removed and the brush cleared.

Silver maple, weakest of all the tree-sized maples. Holds its leaves later than most maples, too. About the only tree breakage I saw from the Oct storm near my place (had only 4.5") was on silver maple yard trees. (Natural origin silver maple is found mostly along rivers rather than in the upland woods. Biggest tree in Maine is one of these, either the "official" one in Leeds near the Androscoggin, over 7' in diameter or - if it hasn't broken apart since last measured in 1996 - one a bit over 8' diameter near the East Branch of the Penobscot on the state's Wassataquoik tract.)

Archived