• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

Most places have seen little if any wind today... highest gust I saw was 15 knots at IJD... otherwise sustained 5-8 knots or so. Pretty quiet wind wise at the asos sites.

Grilling and beer very nice out now. Everyone was complaining how chilly it was earlier.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a bummer this week isn't going to feature more sun. Most people (not weather people) think that the past week has been horrible... and they're going to get another bad week coming up. Just a pretty crappy pattern.

Not Arctic wind-driven thunder clouds like Ginx saw in IJD today but just gloomy.

I took down a monster sugar maple with my brother on Saturday. That is hard work.

Unnecessary attack by Ryan, when you are a little guy monster sugar maples look like this.

2162d538.jpg

The joys of home ownership.

He should just have called National Grid for help

I love big trees, but if they endanger a house..time to take them down. Growing up, we had a giant white pine..the base was like 3'+ in diameter. The new people that bought the house took it down. I don't blame them, but that tree had to be way over 100 years old..whatever the oldest age they can get. It was massive.

I love big trees, but if they endanger a house..time to take them down. Growing up, we had a giant white pine..the base was like 3'+ in diameter. The new people that bought the house took it down. I don't blame them, but that tree had to be way over 100 years old..whatever the oldest age they can get. It was massive.

Yeah this thing was about 30" in diameter and it was a monster. Some of it fell in October and it was hanging over part of my house and the neighbor's house. It had to come down. Now I just need to get the stump removed and the brush cleared.

Waiting for chris to FYP. Man that's an easy one...LOL

50F. Nice night. Better enjoy the sun tomorrow b/c the rest of the week looks a little gray.

Why do I even venture into OT? High concentration of jerks.

LOL. I wish I could have come to your rescue Chris but they still haven't lifted my ban. Remember, if you get the better of them they are big babies and they'll kick you out. You're too nice for that group of jackals.

50F. Nice night. Better enjoy the sun tomorrow b/c the rest of the week looks a little gray.

Why do I even venture into OT? High concentration of jerks.

LOL. I wish I could have come to your rescue Chris but they still haven't lifted my ban. Remember, if you get the better of them they are big babies and they'll kick you out. You're too nice for that group of jackals.

my thread in OT is pretty darn friendly if you ask me ;)

Euro keeps ULL over SNE on Saturday..Hopefully its wrong

Reins for dinner on the way back to Boston yesterday ftw. Improved wx this week with needed rains interspersed. Methinks the wx regime change is complete albeit 5 months late.

Archived