Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good but Mothers Finest are even better.

Could you find something more obscure? I vaguely remember hearing that band name, or seeing their records in the bins at the stores.

Play that Funky Music gets the nod (and Scooter, it's not disco).

Nice to see the sun--yesterday's Mostly Cloudy was a disappoinment (and bust)

-

funny how everyone pops out of their house today with the sun-yesterday-no one to be seen

-

looking forward to the torchy end of the month--last couple of weeks have been awful

What sun?

Could you find something more obscure? I vaguely remember hearing that band name, or seeing their records in the bins at the stores.

Play that Funky Music gets the nod (and Scooter, it's not disco).

That was awesome. Can't say I remember that in the least. Freaky freaks being freaky.

lol, I WOULD be miserable too living out there just brutal weather

But when you have higher TDs in the next 2 months, we will be 85 with weenies out tanning while fog horns go off down in Fairfield. The sky is fine nowat least here at work. Looks like clouds came in your area via vis....but I'm sure the satellite is faking it in SW CT.

But when you have higher TDs in the next 2 months, we will be 85 with weenies out tanning while fog horns go off down in Fairfield. The sky is fine nowat least here at work. Looks like clouds came in your area via vis....but I'm sure the satellite is faking it in SW CT.

You have got serious issue bro. I am looking forward to November, and all of the meltdowns because models show cold and snow but keep getting delayed as they do every fall/

foghorns? lol my climate is like nyc even though its one of the coolest in sne during the warm season, then its foghorns, great stuff just great stuff

You have got serious issue bro. I am looking forward to November, and all of the meltdowns because models show cold and snow but keep getting delayed as they do every fall/

foghorns? lol my climate is like nyc even though its one of the coolest in sne during the warm season, then its foghorns, great stuff just great stuff

:weenie:

You won't see a meltdown from me, because I'll be the one to broadcast the Gulf of AK low. :)

Archived