Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else noticed that pollen is almost non-existant this year? It hasn't been on the cars or ground or anything..even before the rain..I wonder if everything coming out so early..really starting in February...eliminated all that crap in the air? It's weird not to have it

Yeah I've noticed it. No pollen yet anyways, but pine pollen is coming soon.

I w0nder if we can rip some severe on Wed in warm sector..before misery sets in on Thursday. As much damage as possible would be appreciated by most

I think you mean Tuesday. Doesn't look very unstable unfortunately.

Welcome back... we missed you during your temper tantrum.

I like all music except country and symphony type crap..like Mozart etc...those disco jams are classic tunes dude.

lol, that "symphony type crap" counts for 99% of all intellect in music... of course you wouldn't like it

HEY HEY HO HO THIS CRAPPY WEATHERS GOT TO GO...................HEY HEY HO HO THIS CRAPPY WEATHERS GOT TO GO

Goodmorning SNE after taking this abysmal weather on the chin and embracing it, its OVA, okx 72 today, 72 tomorrow and 68 Sunday with COBALT blue skies. As expected western NE will be above normal at the end of day 7. I can only hope my dear friends out east break out of the murk.

...........and I need you today oh..................Blizzie Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Blizzie blizz bah bah bah.........................

AWT Fail.

and my dearest Blizz...thank you soooooo much from the bottom of my heart for posting that clip from Poltergeist...i thank you because, as a child, i developed an unnatural and irrational fear of closets because of the first Poltergeist movie...i used to pile all my stuffed animals up in front of my closet door before bed...and i would never go in my closet at all, never went near the door, and if someone else went in my closet i would make them shut the door completely or i would freak out...even as an adult, i get an uneasy feeling from having a closet in my bedroom...i do not use my closet at all...i'm staring at it right now and my stomach has a knot in it...

just wanted to thank you for dragging all that stuff up! ;)

i can watch the goriest, bloodiest, mass murder horror movie and LMAO, but i have been emotionally scarred from the first Poltergeist movie....

Nice to see the sun--yesterday's Mostly Cloudy was a disappoinment (and bust)

-

funny how everyone pops out of their house today with the sun-yesterday-no one to be seen

-

looking forward to the torchy end of the month--last couple of weeks have been awful

Archived