Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Pete and I kind of goal posted most of the region. I got hosed on the trick or treat storm but I bet we hit climo here due to nickel and dime OES and a few good storms. Winter still stunk though, snow was gone as fast as it fell.

This winter was not good...I know you guys think we had a good winter but it's all relative to averages. We were 60% of normal. Had it not been for a few key upslope events that made up like 80% of our total snowfall, it would have been epic in a bad way. I still think back to the late Feb upslope event that gave 20" in town and 36" on the mountain in 36 hours...that saved it from being like 30-40% of normal. Remember we didn't get Oct snow so that was the biggest event of the season. Luckily I can count on at least one or two upslope whoopers per season. Otherwise it was a dead ratter even with 10 straight weeks of snow cover.

The summer I saw Jaws I was so freaked out I wouldn't go swimming in the pond. You should change the "Summer Tour" sig to avoid any further embarrassment.

I changed it. Now just have dry hot drought from June-Sept..instead of May..When we torch late May and beyond like mets are touting..and dry..you'll say ..boy Blizz nailed it

I changed it. Now just have dry hot drought from June-Sept..instead of May..When we torch late May and beyond like mets are touting..and dry..you'll say ..boy Blizz nailed it

First it was a torch April. Then a torch second half of April. Then it snowed some more and it was moved to a May torch. Now you've given up on the hot dry May and moved the line in the sand to June. There's a new regime and it ain't torchy. I missed giving you sh*t. Glad you're back.

First it was a torch April. Then a torch second half of April. Then it snowed some more and it was moved to a May torch. Now you've given up on the hot dry May and moved the line in the sand to June. There's a new regime and it ain't torchy. I missed giving you sh*t. Glad you're back.

Well April was a torch..no doubt about that..But May will not be..It will be above due to the warm-hot last 10 days..but no not a torch...

So with that you are correct..my longhaired, stuck in the 80's fair weather friend

He's heeeereeeee................Welcome back, Blizz. It must have been so hard for you not to chime in as you looked as posts over the past week!

Took a walk to the beaver pond this morning--discovered two ticks walking on me when I returned. First of the year--dry spell ovah!

Been nice to get some rains..I missed out on the Fri morn rain..only .05 from that.

Then we warm sectored beautifully on Friday and shot up to 70/61..nice humid feel

Archived