Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun is trying to come out here at home too. Looks like vis is promising next hour or two.

Yep, tough to be optimistic given to Stockholm Syndrome for dreary days, but the sky is really opened up here in N Mass with blue and cirrus to the N, heading this way. Even N CT/RI should work out okay in a couple hours. Not sure about the S Coast; kind of a race there I think.

Heh, just looked at the 12z GFS... It reminds me of the old adage, 'given 'em an inch and they'll take a mile'. In this case, the model sees a -NAO and it's going nuts lowering heights in the NE U.S. - seems a bit overbearing though.

pesky cirrus plume is timing just perfectly ...otherwise this would have been quite sunny up here along Rt 2 today. There's some dark bottomed harmless cu with limited vertical development dappled about the sky, underneath milk. Tomorrow just looks spectacular with a clear cold bias in the NAM - I suspect it's 73F here in the interior with limited cloud.

LOL--we had a peak of sun a few mintues ago. Back to overcast, but it's going to shape up nicely.

We made the family trip to Target last night. My wife referred to it as "the big city store".

Down to Hadley I assume?

Franklin Co. is the only county in the state w/o a mall. lol. Sometimes inconvenient but I wouldn't want it any other way. : )

The clouds have returned here in Rindge, but the low level, misty stuff finally burned off. AFN is up to 66/46, so a little bit warmer and drier than the rest of the week has been. I was just in Jaffrey getting some ice cream at Kimball's, great dairy/bar restaurant with several locations including a couple in Massachusetts.

They just let the snow build up like that along the road? Seems like by the end of the season there would be nowhere to plow it.

They usually use the road grader and wing blade it back.

Looks like it's all on once side. They should put it on the other side a little more often lol.

There is a drop off on the other side so the snow has more room.

Wow, this is sad. No Blizz, LL and Ginx at each other, Will has gone into seclusion, Jerry on the run to busy to post. All we have now is TT shaking his fist at the sheet drizzle sure the Fates have woven this cruel tapestry just for him. It will all be ok whenUllr returns.

lol

The long, dark, tea time before winter... we will survive....somehow

Archived