Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of hard work this week, much more next week makes the night that much better marg or two........some lobster for my wife's 40th, ya'll come down enjoy some stank southern air and libate! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

fair

Lots of hard work this week, much more next week makes the night that much better marg or two........some lobster for my wife's 40th, ya'll come down enjoy some stank southern air and libate! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

fair

Have fun Joe. I'm at a PTO raffle and movie at the elementary school. Unbelievable excitement. I'm hoping to win the chainsaw sharpening kit.

Have fun Joe. I'm at a PTO raffle and movie at the elementary school. Unbelievable excitement. I'm hoping to win the chainsaw sharpening kit.

Thanks Pete, we will, couple margs no big deal, going to pick up a couple pies from Colony Grille and a Lobster for the bday girl.

We are heading to our daughters school fair this weekend, the riverfield ramble baby, good times.

just wanted to say that i saw the sun today...at 448pm...for about 3mins...so i know it's still up there somewhere! it was super muggy today and temps got to the mid 60's...which made it really uncomfortable wearing rainpants with long underwear underneath!

Sucks to be you guys...today turned out gorgeous here.

Something about that first humid night, the sweet smell of the marsh, just got the pies, town is alive, everyone is rejoicing the sun.

Kid Rock................All Summer Long.

Kid Rock blows dude. Rip off artist. I'd rather listen to the real thing than a mash up from some wanna be.

Drama.

Enjoying a little HWJ.

Do I even want to know what HWJ is?lol I just have a true dislike for Kid Rock and his 'music'. I don't listen to much classic rock anymore but there's nothing I like more than blasting Zep on a summer night. Blech, I hope summer goes by quickly and without any high heat.

Do I even want to know what HWJ is?lol I just have a true dislike for Kid Rock and his 'music'. I don't listen to much classic rock anymore but there's nothing I like more than blasting Zep on a summer night. Blech, I hope summer goes by quickly and without any high heat.

Just a wild guess: Hank Williams Jr.?

Yeah, Kid Rock FTL

Never broke out of it here, though we did climb up to the mid-50s. The fog/cloud deck stayed as low as we ever see it during the middle of the day, hovering at 1300'--just above the house.

Saw some brightened gray down the valley this afternoon. Small steps.

Archived