Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the KFS is poking in here anonymously from time to time. Without the input of red taggers the KFS doesn't compute.

Torn ACL and meniscus for the KFS. That one little patch of crabgrass between his lawn and driveway was an accident waiting to happen.

Don't worry. He'll come back randomly this weekend stating 'he was sooo busy with work' yet he can find time every other day when things go his way LOL classic.

Kevin was browsing this morning. He should post again. The trolling is always in fun and there's give and take. I do think it got a little overboard, and it's probably a good idea to have an only weather thread and keep this one banter/light hearted trolling. Hopefully he clears out into the 70s so that he can post AWTs tonight.

Kevin was browsing this morning. He should post again. The trolling is always in fun and there's give and take. I do think it got a little overboard, and it's probably a good idea to have an only weather thread and keep this one banter/light hearted trolling. Hopefully he clears out into the 70s so that he can post AWTs tonight.

I gave him crap via text yesterday. He played the role of a victim, but he was half serious too. LOL.

Agreed. The endless posts about verification and taking quotes out of context need to be curtailed. It's a bit much lol.

The board has actually been quite enjoyable the last 36 hours.

I agree that there should be an all wx thread, and that there should be a thread for banter/current issues/cool wx pics etc.

I think he'll have a tough time shooting to 70 the way things are going...NYC central park is only 60F right now. Cold dense air with a light flow FTL.

I agree that there should be an all wx thread, and that there should be a thread for banter/current issues/cool wx pics etc.

I think he'll have a tough time shooting to 70 the way things are going...NYC central park is only 60F right now. Cold dense air with a light flow FTL.

I love the joking and banter stuff. The issue that got annoying were blanket statements and weenie posts that were backed up by none other than being tainted by torch and dry weather since November. It got annoying with the same crap over and over. Most of those posts were based off weenie point and clicks and persistence instead of looking at the models. But, it was the same this winter. 4-8" locks turned into 1-3" AWTs.

I love the joking and banter stuff. The issue that got annoying were blanket statements and weenie posts that were backed up by none other than being tainted by torch and dry weather since November. It got annoying with the same crap over and over. Most of those posts were based off weenie point and clicks and persistence instead of looking at the models. But, it was the same this winter. 4-8" locks turned into 1-3" AWTs.

I understand...I mean in the weather threads joking and light banter lightens the mood and whatnot. Thats all cool with me. But yeah the essentially random stab in the dark posts and twisted AWT's were getting annoying.

I understand...I mean in the weather threads joking and light banter lightens the mood and whatnot. Thats all cool with me. But yeah the essentially random stab in the dark posts and twisted AWT's were getting annoying.

It's all good. Half the time I lead the clown brigade anyways with jokes and what not. But when you try to show people one thing and it gets buried under mindless weenie posts about +7 departures coming up..it's like you did it all for nothing.

It's all good. Half the time I lead the clown brigade anyways with jokes and what not. But when you try to show people one thing and it gets buried under mindless weenie posts about +7 departures coming up..it's like you did it all for nothing.

Lol tough to balance everything out when it comes to weenieing out and stuff...we all do it. It's just nice to be able to really get down to the MET when there's something interesting brewing, which there really wasn't been lately so its whatever.

Archived