• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March, in May........SNE finally gets its XXX winter trough

Mr Torchey

does anyoe go to sleep around 2 am anymore?

NW VT looks to be getting dumped on as of midnite and now thru 1 am....just down pouring

the thunderstorms appear to be weakening as they go from N NY (adirondacks) into champlain valley (no shock as the airmass is cooler and less unstable east)

and the strong/severe storms that went thru syracuse are also now showing signs of weakening as they make their way toward the catskills

Elevated instability is much less weak over our region than just off to the west. Plus, the stronger and more rich llvl moisture and warmer air is still to our west. As the warm front creeps closer though all this will increase overnight and tomorrow AM.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY HEY HO HO THIS CRAPPY WEATHERS GOT TO GO...................HEY HEY HO HO THIS CRAPPY WEATHERS GOT TO GO

Goodmorning SNE after taking this abysmal weather on the chin and embracing it, its OVA, okx 72 today, 72 tomorrow and 68 Sunday with COBALT blue skies. As expected western NE will be above normal at the end of day 7. I can only hope my dear friends out east break out of the murk.

...........and I need you today oh..................Blizzie Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Blizzie blizz bah bah bah.........................

HEY HEY HO HO THIS CRAPPY WEATHERS GOT TO GO...................HEY HEY HO HO THIS CRAPPY WEATHERS GOT TO GO

Goodmorning SNE after taking this abysmal weather on the chin and embracing it, its OVA, okx 72 today, 72 tomorrow and 68 Sunday with COBALT blue skies. As expected western NE will be above normal at the end of day 7. I can only hope my dear friends out east break out of the murk.

...........and I need you today oh..................Blizzie Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Blizzie blizz bah bah bah.........................

LOL, more torch nonsense I see.

Why is it that you love this awful weather, do you enjoy being miserable, are you depressed?  Why do you seek pleasure in others misfortune?

Uh who said that? Love the moisture we needed, it will clear out this weekend with sunny mid 60s , perfect. You can have your southern stinky smelly air masses. I will take 60s dry and cool. Thanks. when summer comes 70s and 80s work.

Uh who said that? Love the moisture we needed, it will clear out this weekend with sunny mid 60s , perfect. You can have your southern stinky smelly air masses. I will take 60s dry and cool. Thanks. when summer comes 70s and 80s work.

Man you are negative. Always bring weather to a personal level to insult others, that is ****ing weird Steve

You and your didnt it rain the last 3 days while you were on vacation bull****. Snide remarks like that, your bull**** passive aggressive attitude. While you were skiing in 90 weather, all I had to say was wow great pics and have a great time, and I was greeted with your hurtful and smartass comment in the vacation thread.

Thanks.

You and your didnt it rain the last 3 days while you were on vacation bull****.  Snide remarks like that, your bull**** passive aggressive attitude.  While you were skiing in 90 weather, all I had to say was wow great pics and have a great time, and I was greeted with your hurtful and smartass comment in the vacation thread.

Thanks.

I asked you a question, I saw a report onTWC that it was raining for 3 days in SC? Oh my, Midol?

Why is it that you love this awful weather, do you enjoy being miserable, are you depressed?  Why do you seek pleasure in others misfortune?

LOL others misfortune, cracked me up. Not like you got hit by a tornado or something. that is a remark most of us who love winter could have said to you all winter.

Pretty impressive. The wind was driving me nuts the past month or so.

Where on the Box NWS site is historical wind data kept?

Left side: Climate > Local > then choose CF6 (F-6) data. Usually takes 24-36 hours to update, but otherwise you can check previous months' data.

Why is it that you love this awful weather, do you enjoy being miserable, are you depressed? Why do you seek pleasure in others misfortune?

Personally, I'm always up for a little schadenfreude--particularly for the warmanistas. ;)

Just kidding, man. Hope the sun breaks out for you today. No where close to even brightening here so far--looks like tomorrow afternoon might be when it starts.

Personally, I'm always up for a little schadenfreude--particularly for the warmanistas.   ;)

Just kidding, man.  Hope the sun breaks out for you today.  No where close to even brightening here so far--looks like tomorrow afternoon might be when it starts.

Karma is a b**ch

The Marine Layer is just not budging past 2 days. Its fasinating to see.

Here's the current temps with Radar and GOES visible Satellite view. I drew the line where the warm front is.

And here's a video of yesterday evening when the storms in PA hit a wall of cool air.

radar6.jpg

Archived