Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the 68 degree temp in your sig and thought "how can it be that warm in Buffalo?" lol Congrats on being back in Bermuda. New job?

thanks

same position as before, actually. I work at the Bermuda Weather Service. We provide the official forecasts, watches, warnings, etc. for Bermuda. It's where I lived from 2007 to 2010.

thanks

same position as before, actually. I work at the Bermuda Weather Service. We provide the official forecasts, watches, warnings, etc. for Bermuda. It's where I lived from 2007 to 2010.

I would die there. I need snow. The pics always look nice and I hear there are great golf courses. Lots of bikini clad hotties too. Nice.

Wow that is impressive. It's funny how models are off and on with that. I wonder if the 00z runs hit this a bit more.

Good luck down there by the way.

Sneaky events with lots of Scooter caution flags in this pattern.

In all seriousness it wouldnt shock me if that trended better...we knew events could sort of appear on relatively short notice with this type of pattern.

Sneaky events with lots of Scooter caution flags in this pattern.

In all seriousness it wouldnt shock me if that trended better...we knew events could sort of appear on relatively short notice with this type of pattern.

Yeah who knows. One of those things where nobody really expects it and then it just shows up in guidance lol. It seems like the pattern still supports lows near the northeast over the next two weeks. Even if tomorrow night is not much of anything, it doesn't take away from the pattern supporting that low..... just bad luck for us.

No, but their climate is more like that area..hence the reason they are in ALB zone

Not at all why. It has to do with proximity. If it had to do with the similarity in their climate, they wouldn't have GC and the Cape in the same CWA.

Meanwhile, just bought a new grill and deck furniture. I'm not sold on snow.

Archived