• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

ginx's freezing march day for me yielded a +10 , just another well above normal day in the 13 months of fire and counting....ho hum.

Well like I said to you a few times, the (-) departures will mostly be from high temps..especially up this way. Of course clouds and win will keep temps up. Besides, that tropical pit was always supposed to be warmest.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will gladly pay up if any site in SNE gets 2+ inches..but just to clarify..the original bet was for all 4 climo sites..but again..I will pay no matter who gets it

Yes the bet was the 4 climo sites...if they don't get it, I lose.

He always has a loophole ready. BTW, I'm glad you cheer for Stowe and the rest of us Highlanders. It's nice to know you care. After a Winter with only 10" of snow I could understand if you were bitter but you display such poise instead.

Ill get more snow than you for the remainder of the season...

...in ct.

Does that sting?

Sunlight and soil temperature. Two biggest factors right there. Sunlight obviously isn't going to change no matter what the weather does as the sun angle is the same from year to year. Soil temperature could get them to go a lot earlier than normal depending on the species. But of course it all ends up "happening" pretty close to the same date each year due to the sun angle not changing from year to year.

I am no expert but that was the easiest bet I ever made based on a little knowledge.

ginx's freezing march day for me yielded a +10 , just another well above normal day in the 13 months of fire and counting....ho hum.

Yea today felt great, abundant sunshine, no wind, felt like a plus ten day for sure, loved working on outside lighting today, no jacket, just fookin great bro. Awesome.

Archived