• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

Yeah we are getting off-topic but we all report what happens in our backyards. And one person's backyard may not be the same as 99% of everyone else's, but its still the weather that person experiences.

The problems arise because we all have an emotional attachment in snow whether we want to admit it or not. It would be funny if everyone on this board was here because they loved sun and warm temps and that's what we were tracking all the time. Then the promised land would be the coastal plain, lol.

It's not our fault our weather is more exciting.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like snow begins around midnight tomorrow.

my guess is as close to the coast as you are....you will get to endure the joys of a torched BL like i have in cambridge mass on every damn "event" this year.

thankfully a 8 mile espape north to wakefield mass this year has been enough to be the difference between 5" of snow and rain on the last occasion.

good luck to you LL sat am...but i think if you got 500' elev and about 6 miles inland

my guess is as close to the coast as you are....you will get to endure the joys of a torched BL like i have in cambridge mass on every damn "event" this year.

thankfully a 8 mile espape north to wakefield mass this year has been enough to be the difference between 5" of snow and rain on the last occasion.

good luck to you LL sat am...but i think if you got 500' elev and about 6 miles inland

I am kidding LOL..........all rain here, and dont expect much of it, ride the king.

Agree violently! East wind will toast the coast, this will be all elevation.

Yeah unless boundary layer flow veers it will be tough for I-95 to get much. Water temperatures are warm but you won't have to go too far inland to see accumulation. Models look cold enough to me for snow even in the valleys and near the shore.

Yeah unless boundary layer flow veers it will be tough for I-95 to get much. Water temperatures are warm but you won't have to go too far inland to see accumulation. Models look cold enough to me for snow even in the valleys and near the shore.

Well we have a south wind friday night veering east over warmer than normal waters.

I like the pund ridge ny area, ridgefield ct area, some areas up and over 700ft, they should clean up if the nam is close to being correct

You have a better chance than I do given your longitude. This has the middle finger for me written all over it. If I get snow, I'll give Brian5671 my degree.

Remember that event at the end of the January 2004? I think it gave BDL 10", ORH about 5" and BOS had an inch or less and the north shore got nothing. Ridiculous NE to SW gradient in that. I think it was 1/27/04.

Remember that event at the end of the January 2004? I think it gave BDL 10", ORH about 5" and BOS had an inch or less and the north shore got nothing. Ridiculous NE to SW gradient in that. I think it was 1/27/04.

This is why I hate storms moving SE and then trying to turn more E. Epic fail for BOS 99% of the time.

Archived