Newest Member
    Monty
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tone gets confusing?

This is an Early April Winter Pattern thread, John, but maybe we should start a thread about those who are depressed about the cold ;)

We are talking about New England winter weather right? Is this about emotions and feelings or weather? lol.

I's sayin' the weather up in dem dare mountain ain't like it is down in dem dare valleys, and it's a different climate's all

not complicated.

That may be less true in the heart of the hot and cold seasons, but during the transition months, it's radically different in the mountains than it is on the coastal plain/valleys.

Being in the jackpot for a storm 36-48 hours has panned out twice this year.. October and March 1st..

Good luck bahaha

Seriously though.. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this thing shifted 50 miles either way..

I think the models aren't handling the S/W very good

I's sayin' the weather up in dem dare mountain ain't like it is down in dem dare valleys, and it's a different climate's all

not complicated.

That may be less true in the heart of the hot and cold seasons, but during the transition months, it's radically different in the mountains than it is on the coastal plain/valleys.

yes but the mountain peeps and nne threads are deado ....so cut them mtn peeps some slack

btw currently 34 and sn- in stowe around 900ft

not complicated.

Well its the same as you and LL all winter, two different climates, #end of story

not complicated.

Yes, like when SkiMRG is posting pics of snow plastering his yard and I'm 20 mi N in Greenfield watching mangled sn- .

not complicated.

Gotcha... I thought you were saying we shouldn't talk about it. But yes, the transition months are when it is much different... well the difference is always the same 10-15 degrees that it usually is but this time of year that's often the difference between rain and snow. And on this forum, the difference between rain and snow is a big deal.

You mean this persistent upslope light snow is not consistent with the weather conditions being experienced right now in the population centers? :lol:

:drunk:

yes but the mountain peeps and nne threads are deado ....so cut them mtn peeps some slack

btw currently 34 and sn- in stowe around 900ft

Yeah dude, nice snow shower moving through now. Better flake structure than we've seen all day I think.

Where are you? The English Inn?

Edit lets take this to the NNE thread.

I live in the high terrain and my weather matters regardless of what TT says.

Yeah we are getting off-topic but we all report what happens in our backyards. And one person's backyard may not be the same as 99% of everyone else's, but its still the weather that person experiences.

The problems arise because we all have an emotional attachment in snow whether we want to admit it or not. It would be funny if everyone on this board was here because they loved sun and warm temps and that's what we were tracking all the time. Then the promised land would be the coastal plain, lol.

Archived