Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

01-02 was bone dry. The sensible weather of this past winter was very similar to that disaster of a winter 10 yrs ago

Driest Feb-Mar (1999-on) up my way was 2006, when anything significant was pushed south, and we had 2.98" for the 2 months. I'm at just over 2.7" including this recent little snowstorm, and that looks like all she wrote.

Driest Feb-Mar (1999-on) up my way was 2006, when anything significant was pushed south, and we had 2.98" for the 2 months. I'm at just over 2.7" including this recent little snowstorm, and that looks like all she wrote.

Aside from the Ct all the rivers out this way look like they are at August levels right now.

I don't think anyone could ever forecast something that extreme for months on end when doing seasonal outlooks. Even if you went with an above-average winter temperature wise...+5 is pretty extreme.

Agree.you'd never see that. But this winter had remarkable warmth from beginning to end...especially the end

Some of these post in here are quite hilarious, Model mayhem at its finest

No model mayhem. The king is the king for a reason. Every king goes through periods where they stumble but most of the time they're still kingley.

The Ford Pinto and Chevy Aztek models.....they look good coming off the lot before they explode down the stretch.

No model mayhem. The king is the king for a reason. Every king goes through periods where they stumble but most of the time they're still kingley.

The Ford Pinto and Chevy Aztek models.....they look good coming off the lot before they explode down the stretch.

Well i hope it works out for some of you guys down that way, I have little interest with anymore snow unless its going to be feet upon feet falling from a cut off that meanders around the GOM for days and days, Confluence to the north can be friend or foe, Usually its foe here and looks like it may be down your way as well but i could see this still coming north to get a few of you, Definitely not here...... :)

Yeah I really should it would be a great time. I only met a few people here and would really like to meet everyone else.. Me and wiz went to the cape for Earl and there was a few there.. I would have to find a hotel around there because when I go to a bar i drink alot and definitely dont want to drive home after that.

Ask for it off, you have time

Archived